STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Used the 4TF for the first time last night at league @ Ozzies. I'm impressed, Thing was spitting fire from the first hit. I can't wait to see what this bat does once actually broken it. Thanks Ian. :thumb:

Sucks having to go 1/2 way in river des Peres to get 1 stadium ball but needless to say there was 7 in the river lol 5 classic M's 1 11" and 1 stadium.. That B1 is starting to open up nicely. Considering the cross wind was surprised Chad and me hit any out. But man those stadiums sure were fun to hit ESP the one that went way into the river would like to see what it would of went with my sy100 lol

That last round was fun, some damn good shots and I know I'd have gotten at least two more over that fence if there hadn't been that headwind from right. You hit that stadium on a frozen rope for sure. Probably didn't get 15' off the ground and landed about 350' away.

Guess I should be expecting that kind of wind playing up in Chatham Saturday.

Woody54

Coach
My senior yr back in 04 Parkway South had a pitcher can't remember his name get drafted Believe he opted goto Mizzou but he pitched against us (lemay legion) talk about some heat wanna say he was getting clocked at 92-94mph needless to say we lost that game lol

mattroush22

Addicted to Softballfans
Moberly has a 5 field complex that just collects dust on the weekends. It would be a great place for something like that but nobody here knows or cares enough to run something like that. There's quite a few teams around here that would play but now that Jeff City has picked up some NSA you might as well forget about it and USSSA would be too much of a culture shock for this area.

Why don't you become a director then?

Tmcallister

Star Player
We are playing c. How do you get the other teams homeruns? And where did yall put your DHH in the lineup?

No I meant it as in additional team home runs that anyone on ur team can hit

We had our dhh in the 3 hole or 4 hole all weekend
Saw a couple teams put their guy in the 5 hole

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
No I meant it as in additional team home runs that anyone on ur team can hit

We had our dhh in the 3 hole or 4 hole all weekend
Saw a couple teams put their guy in the 5 hole

I think we are gonna put our DHH in the two hole. Had to sneak one of nightmares guys onto our roster this weekend.. Lol

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
I'm not overly fond of the contact feel, though I might have glorified how the Zs felt over the winter, while not swinging them.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Put about 50 more hits on my 4tf last night. It has about 100 on it now and is starting to heat up. Think it needs probably 100 more. I know its already way hotter than my 200 hit st100

That doesn't surprise me, CJ. The newer Mikens definitely seem game ready out of the wrapper. Easton's still need some lovin' before they are. Z's are usually gtg until they break. :p

Woody54

Coach
Stick with Easton's... Maybe because the Easton's your swinging all have a 12" barrel maybe you need the 13.5" barrel Easton's? Louisville and Miken both have the longer barrel's although once you get use to the short barrel you'll thank me later..

Woody54

Coach
Amish nothing wrong with having a nightmare player on your roster actually as a C team in GSL your allowed a certain number of B rated players (which nightmare is a B rated Confrence team) I believe it's 3 B players allowed on a C roster could e wrong Ross would know for sure.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Stick with Easton's... Maybe because the Easton's your swinging all have a 12" barrel maybe you need the 13.5" barrel Easton's? Louisville and Miken both have the longer barrel's although once you get use to the short barrel you'll thank me later..

I thought the Z's were all 12'' barrels.

CA0

Starting Player
Amish nothing wrong with having a nightmare player on your roster actually as a C team in GSL your allowed a certain number of B rated players (which nightmare is a B rated Confrence team) I believe it's 3 B players allowed on a C roster could e wrong Ross would know for sure.

3 is correct sir

Woody54

Coach
IMO durability is > "hot out the wrapper" I like to swing a bat in BP and league and tourneys with Easton's I can do that not worrying about cracking a bat an failing compression testing. With Louisville when I bought my og z2k not gonna lie was gonna switch to TPS but start seein a lot of bats break very quickly and was so good the distance I was getting wasn't for me (couldn't keep the ball in the park)

My last worths was the original 454 balance I went thru 3 454's that yr they come out and gave up on Worth then bought my 1st 100w in spring of 2012 and never looked back since then..