STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

AmishFusion

Addicted to Softballfans
who is playing in the midwest conference event this weekend in BMAC?

I noticed it is 1 and 1up, which is nice.

Lower level Rules Midwest Conference run rules
one and one up format on homeruns
■If a E team is playing a D team the E team is spotted two runs
■We will determine D teams off the USSSA power rating. The D teams in the lower are the lower 25% of the D teams
■The ball used is the Classic M ball used by USSSA. Teams will be responsible for providing their own softballs.
■Each team will have there bats tested and put in a bucket. This happens one hour prior to their first game of the tournament. Each team will be allowed to test 20 bats. If all bats pass each team can have 20 bats in the bucket. The only way to replace a bat in the bucket is if a bat breaks during competition. If a player breaks a bat due to slamming it on the ground or throwing it they will not be allowed to replace the bat.

They have changed the homerun rule for all lower teams playing a higher class. The lower class team is the only team that can go up. The upper team can only tie homeruns. They can never go higher.

cjs_82

Addicted to Softballfans
Cj you ever play that thick and thin team from IL?

Yeah we've played them twice. Whats up? They are decent. We short gamed them the first time we played em and them and then they beat us two weeks ago, but we also had our B squad there. They have won the last two tournaments they have played

Tip8

Hits BOMBS in League
Yeah we've played them twice. Whats up? They are decent. We short gamed them the first time we played em and them and then they beat us two weeks ago, but we also had our B squad there. They have won the last two tournaments they have played

We beat them twice just wondering if they got chippy with anyone else?

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Is it safe to say this is replacing the Z2K? It's a 2 piece like the Z2K...I'm going with yes unless someone has intimate knowledge of LS making a 2016 Z2K.

Louisville Slugger crafts the 2016 Super Z Slowpitch Softball Bats with a 2-Piece construction and a 100% Composite design.
They all have a 12″ Barrel Length, 2 1/4″ Barrel Diameter, and a 7/8″ Tapered Handle.
ls-sbsz16u-b-slowpitch-softball-bat.jpg

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
The Cardinals never cease to amaze me coming back in games. This has to be the best Cardinals team in the last 3 seasons. I really enjoy the fight this team has.

doublebagel

Manager
The Cardinals never cease to amaze me coming back in games. This has to be the best Cardinals team in the last 3 seasons. I really enjoy the fight this team has.

Had our pitching been better the cards were toast. Now you can see the cubs aren't going to be an easy win.

Is there a word more broker than broke? Because I'm there. This house has been a nightmare beyond nightmares. I'll be spending the next year just paying off all my debt.

/rant

I need to hit some softballs really hard tonight at Willmore.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Is there a word more broker than broke? Because I'm there. This house has been a nightmare beyond nightmares. I'll be spending the next year just paying off all my debt.

/rant

I need to hit some softballs really hard tonight at Willmore.

When you sell a house, and the inspection comes back with crap to fix...You don't have to say "YES".

You lower your price and say "NO", I will not fix, here is a cheaper price and you can have it fixed by people you trust.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
USSSA MIdwest Conferecnce Tournament at BMAC May 9

Who is playing in this, besides us (assuming the rain doesn't cancel it)

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Very nice. My cousin has a Deere with the 7 iron deck on it for his business and he loves it. You may want to move the ZTR to the back though to keep DOT off your back. That's probably over tongue weight.

You think that mower weighs more than 1000 pounds? I would guess 800ish