STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

That was a tease, should have used the wink face.

$240 or so for the new models, better be sure to sell enough tickets to cover that. CL22's like the one I have are still available half that.

I did talk to the him. I think once it's closer to the date and I've for sure got enough teams to justify the raffle I'll pull that trigger. Probably going to be between a DC41 and a Z4k.

CA0

Starting Player
29 days till pitchers and catchers report............get ready from some more of this suckas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wheRqzyHP4

Well since the cubs have many prospects playing not established players I wouldn't get to excited. Do the names Felix Pie Jake Fox also Geovany Soto. Oh let's not forget Carlos Marmol. Kyle Farnsworth the list goes on and on of mediocre players that had torrid starts with the Cubs. Good luck next year.

doublebagel

Manager
Well since the cubs have many prospects playing not established players I wouldn't get to excited. Do the names Felix Pie Jake Fox also Geovany Soto. Oh let's not forget Carlos Marmol. Kyle Farnsworth the list goes on and on of mediocre players that had torrid starts with the Cubs. Good luck next year.

Ha..................................

Hoodrats84

HRO Hero
So what are some items you guys like to see raffle'd at a fundraiser tournament? I don't want to get a ton of things where the $ gets spread too thin, but a couple of nice items I'd think would work well.

Loose women would probably draw a lot of interest :bigok:

Loose women would probably draw a lot of interest :bigok:

The places I could take that.....lol.

I'll probably end up getting a 2015, niw model bat to raffle off and maybe some tickets, we'll see. Up to 5 mens and 4 coed teams in it too with 2 months to go, so that's making me a little happy.

Last edited:

doublebagel

Manager
5c539639da3421f8eb4cebeeb41040eed3583f1af55883a761cad264653b55e0.jpg

CA0

Starting Player
Putting a want ad out there for BP partner or partners. Only time I will be able to hit is around 2 pm Monday thru Thursday. Only requirements are must throw strikes and be on time and reliable.