STL Thread/ Off Season/ Wanna talk about Playoffs?

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Fro, look I just got. Ztr and new trailer

She's beautiful Rommel. I wouldn't mind having one of these however I don't have a big enough yard to justify paying a high price for a top tier machine such as that. I'll stick with the ok Craftsman I use now until I get a used Ex-Mark with a Velke attachment to roll through the lawn like a hot knife through butter. I bet that rides like a dream.

rommel51

VP of Jock Strap cleaning
Very nice. My cousin has a Deere with the 7 iron deck on it for his business and he loves it. He has never had to clean the deck. Nothing sticks.
so far I like and I did notice not much under the deck from everything I have cut so far.
You think that mower weighs more than 1000 pounds? I would guess 800ish
1100-1200 for the JD. Why you ask?
She's beautiful Rommel. I wouldn't mind having one of these however I don't have a big enough yard to justify paying a high price for a top tier machine such as that. I'll stick with the ok Craftsman I use now until I get a used Ex-Mark with a Velke attachment to roll through the lawn like a hot knife through butter. I bet that rides like a dream.

The ride is ok. I know its not the best ridding ztr per what people have said. I don't have much to go off of since I only demo this one. I was going to demo an exmark but decided not. The cut is awesome though and that's what really mattesr to me. Im not on it 8-10 hours a day.

I mowed in some of the tallest grass I ever have with in my life. It went through it just fine. I just needed to slow down for the tall grass. I went the fastest the mower can go another time and took about 3-4 inches off with no problem. I also mowed in pretty wet grass. It did fine in all those cases for me.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
so far I like and I did notice not much under the deck from everything I have cut so far.

1100-1200 for the JD. Why you ask?

The ride is ok. I know its not the best ridding ztr per what people have said. I don't have much to go off of since I only demo this one. I was going to demo an exmark but decided not. The cut is awesome though and that's what really mattesr to me. Im not on it 8-10 hours a day.

I mowed in some of the tallest grass I ever have with in my life. It went through it just fine. I just needed to slow down for the tall grass. I went the fastest the mower can go another time and took about 3-4 inches off with no problem. I also mowed in pretty wet grass. It did fine in all those cases for me.
Exmark's customer service sucks.

They are charging customers $5 for this "kit" to fix a faulty tilt switch.

attachment.php

The only thing in the "kit" is instructions on how to reroute it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
Exmark's customer service sucks.

They are charging customers $5 for this "kit" to fix a faulty tilt switch.

The only thing in the "kit" is instructions on how to reroute it.

That is dumb. Charging $5 for instructions. That's dang near criminal.

Fro Joe

Snowden is a hero.
Since we are talking mowers... anyone have some good leads on a powered reel mower for an infield?

I've never had a need for a reel mower so I'm of no help. I don't think they're always needed. Sure the cut is nicer for shorter grasses, but I think the money could be better spent elsewhere assuming you have a budget.