Stopped playing ball and stopped posting and...

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
Wow this board has gotten lame. Not even Hargrove and his photos can keep this board interesting.

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
Golf anyone????? Think I am done with softball for a while if not for good... Too much drama, buddy ball, crappy tourney times, break times, etc etc etc

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
I am always down for some golf...i am getting sick of the softball gangsters, crappy wait times, spending more money than i should be on a hobby that really only returns bragging rights and sore muscles if not broken bones. When you think about it you could play a nice golf course (75-100$) almost every weekend of the month and still end up spending less than if you were to play a softball tournament.

brock

Addicted to Softballfans
I am always down for some golf...i am getting sick of the softball gangsters, crappy wait times, spending more money than i should be on a hobby that really only returns bragging rights and sore muscles if not broken bones. When you think about it you could play a nice golf course (75-100$) almost every weekend of the month and still end up spending less than if you were to play a softball tournament.

Not to mention all the time you arent wasting

UHCoog1

Addicted to Softballfans
Golf is just so much more challenging and competitive than is softball. Plus there aren't ghetto softball thugs on the golf course because thankfully they can't afford to play.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
It's because all the interesting people are banned or have been warned to the brink of banification. I havent seen a Warpath 400 foot bomb in the longest time

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
Golf anyone????? Think I am done with softball for a while if not for good... Too much drama, buddy ball, crappy tourney times, break times, etc etc etc

That's what I did. I am now playing golf 2 times a week or so. I have way more fun playing golf than playing softball. I got too tired of softball and the BS.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
What are some good public courses around conroe...just moved there and have only found snooty private clubs thus far...

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Where have you played? I've only played panorama. I live in West Fork, but havent golfed there yet. I was hoping there would be free passes or something when we closed. Not the case.

codeman20

Manager
What are some good public courses around conroe...just moved there and have only found snooty private clubs thus far...

I believe The Links at Westfork is public, and I think Wedgwood is public. Just moved to Conroe also, so I could be wrong.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
So Hugo, if you are hanging em up or semi-retiring can I buy Tanner's bat at the cost he sold it to you?

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
So Hugo, if you are hanging em up or semi-retiring can I buy Tanner's bat at the cost he sold it to you?

I would but someone already beat you to it. Sold it for the same price I got it for. I am using the money for a new Taylormade driver I am getting tomorrow. Maybe I can sell you my 27.5 mayhem? All my bats are stock but I would be afraid of you swinging it because it is rediculous. Don't want you to kill anyone. It has many many BP sessions. Ask Scott Mitchell. He swung it at Gilruth.

kgvv

Addicted to Softballfans
Who'd you sell it to? better be someone on Head First. I'd wanna swing it first. How much?

jdaly_tx

Addicted to Softballfans
I would but someone already beat you to it. Sold it for the same price I got it for. I am using the money for a new Taylormade driver I am getting tomorrow. Maybe I can sell you my 27.5 mayhem? All my bats are stock but I would be afraid of you swinging it because it is rediculous. Don't want you to kill anyone. It has many many BP sessions. Ask Scott Mitchell. He swung it at Gilruth.

When did Scott Mitchell start swinging stock?? I've been away from Texas too long.. Lmao

gogetit400

Addicted to Softballfans
Hugo, ryan and i want a rematch! There is no way your putting can save you again. Did you sell your driver?

jbe_17

Star Player
There are some good courses around Conroe. Currently my favorite is Woodforest off of Fish Creek.

http://www.woodforestgolf.com/

They have a beautiful course and it cost like $38 for weekday i think. We usually play out there or Cypresswood (Spring) every other Friday.

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
Hugo, ryan and i want a rematch! There is no way your putting can save you again. Did you sell your driver?

My putting is the best part of my game. I don't have a putting green at home for no reason. Lol
Jensen usually shoots in the 70's so I have no clue how we ended up beating y'all.
We can go next week when all this rain goes away.

Miroh23

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm in especially since I got fitted, I'm ready to
Kick yalls a s s

Lol we will see. I'm sure I will sink in ever putt from 15+ feet though. Ha ha.

I'm getting a new driver today. I have not sold my taylormade driver yet though.

SmokeDK42

Addicted to Softballfans
There are some good courses around Conroe. Currently my favorite is Woodforest off of Fish Creek.

http://www.woodforestgolf.com/

They have a beautiful course and it cost like $38 for weekday i think. We usually play out there or Cypresswood (Spring) every other Friday.

Ya that course looks real nice...however i doubt yall want me playing with yall shooting in the 90's if yall are shooting in the 70's