Streakers Softball Logo - Please Critique

toad_2

Semiretired Player
If all you see is a red x ... so sorry for you:D

streakers.jpg

toad_2

Semiretired Player
"We were wanting like a guy running naked with a hand in the air holding a bat and the name streakers sort of covering him to be appropriate for on a jersey. We arent real sure on base colors but thinking maybe a blue color and black jersey"

I'm workin' on the Freddy tribute logo. Will post shortly.

toad_2

Semiretired Player
I thought the guy idea was pretty flaming as well. Sometimes the customer isn't always right. Oh wait, we've had that discussion on here before ad-nauseam:rolleyes:

Here's a chick cartoon...not exactly what I wanted but it's a start. Not much time to invest in this.

streak_girl2.jpg

streakers_girl1.jpg

Yoke

Too sweeeeeeeet
The one with the dude is funnier.

The only way it's gay is if you wear it while blowing a guy.

J4tner

They Call Me "Franchise"
ya i like the one with the chick, but bigger cans would be funnier/more cartoon like

toad_2

Semiretired Player
Maybe I should go in a different direction from the norm/predictable nude runner. What do you guys think? Skid marks are streaks, aren't they? :D

streak1.jpg

Thanks for all of your responses. Maybe I should stick with the 'Streakers' lettering over a naked body t-shirt?

/

Pinstripe Pride

Addicted to Softballfans
No to the underpants .... I think the streakers logo going over a fake naked hairy chest shirt would be f-ing hilarious. NEED TO SEE THAT MOCKED UP ASAP!