Super Hole 51

Country469

EA sports always had that catch up mode on it too. Where if one team was dominating, you'd fumble with a guy who never does that in real life or some **** like that. The NFL embraced that.

3XC

Big Truss
The only thing I find unbelievable about yesterday and really the past decade and a half or so is the millions of people who refuse to acknowledge reality.

Manufactured drama = ratings. Sadly, this is a country with demonstrably poor critical thinking skills. Americans are just really dumb people. I say that with pangs of regret, I love the USA, I'm an American, but my country is full of people who just don't think. They can't tell that shows like The Bachelor are made up, artificial garbage. They don't understand that putting the word "Light" in front of something doesn't make it healthy. "Light" movie popcorn butter is literally liquid fat with industrial de-foaming chemicals added to it. Its the same stuff they use to clean out the hydraulic tanks in aircraft carriers. 7 out of 10 people will give it to their kids without thinking about whats in it.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
do aspartame next. surely 3 you do not consume it since you so versed in the trickery of americans.

3XC

Big Truss
No I use stevia and sometimes sucralose, which is just "reversed" sugar. Its the same molecule as sugar flipped to its chemical mirror image.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
if you want to say its rigged thats fine, I'm not gonna try to change your mind, but all ATL had to do was make like one out of like 30 plays and they didn't. Or just run the ball with Freeman 3 times in a row after that Julio catch and its game over.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
No I use stevia and sometimes sucralose, which is just "reversed" sugar. Its the same molecule as sugar flipped to its chemical mirror image.

Can you explain sucralose being the same molecule just flipped to it's chemical mirror image?

LngBallLvr

Addicted to Softballfans
Refs get caught up in emotion, no doubt. But, Monday morning quarterbacks get pretty emotional too. Even if there were 3- 4 calls made by the refs that were to extend the game, that comeback was nothing short of amazing. Soooo many things needed to happen that were well beyond the control of a handful of calls.

3XC has been collecting data to illegitamize the Pats championships for years. He must have been up all night seething. That was ****ing amazing. Period.

3XC

Big Truss
Can you explain sucralose being the same molecule just flipped to it's chemical mirror image?

Sure. If you don't mind me just wikipedia-ing the answer.

This is "fake" sugar. Sucralose AKA Splenda.
330px-Sucralose2.png

This is real sugar, sucrose.

330px-Sucrose2.png

Now you know.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
I still rank Tyree's catch over Edelman's as far as difficulty and craziness. Also, that Julio catch was bananas. Only guy in the league who could make that play. Too bad the coaching staff wet themselves after that.

3XC

Big Truss
Its 1,6-dichloro-1,6-dideoxy-beta-D-fructofuranosyl-4-chloro-4-deoxy-alpha-D-galactopyranoside.

Sometimes an imprecise description is better than a precise one. That is an EXACT description. Is it helpful? No? Is it informative? Maybe to some people, but not to any of you guys, no offense. Is "mirror image" correct? No, but its interesting at least. It got you asking questions.

3XC

Big Truss
They ***** because you don't turn in lineups, lets not go all 3XC and try to re-cast what actually occurred.

hrdchrgin13

if you want to say its rigged thats fine, I'm not gonna try to change your mind, but all ATL had to do was make like one out of like 30 plays and they didn't. Or just run the ball with Freeman 3 times in a row after that Julio catch and its game over.

I'm not saying it's rigged, just influenced

But you're right, Shananannanhan tried to get fancy and it costed the Falcons a FG that would've seemingly put the game a little further out of reach.

the Falcons did it, the Seahawks did it. tried to get fancy/cute or out smart Bill, when just playing sound football is all you needed to do. The defense is gassed and you needed to possess the ball a little while and they didn't do it.

Country469

Every year someone has that hot new scheme or whatever. Defense and running game will always win titles.

3XC

Big Truss
Any overtime format where one team is not permitted to touch the ball on offense at all is pretty much trash. I think even Pats fans can agree. If Atlanta won the toss, drove the field, and scored a TD, and the Patriots offense never got a shot in overtime, it would feel extremely cheap. They were surging in the 4th quarter, to lose on a coin flip would have people pissed off. As it stands, Atlanta's offense looked nonexistent in the 4th quarter and the overtime outcome seemed inevitable, but still. A coin flip should not determine the winner. It feels cheap because it is cheap. Its a little silly not to adopt the NCAA format which is proven to be very exciting and the fans like it. It feels less unfair and the NFL would be better off ditching what they have. A paltry compromise "solution" that only lessens the even cheaper old rules where a FG won the game.