Super Hole 51

chacha15

rec chip
Congrats Patriots, what a comeback im in disbelief though. I know others might see there was help with the officiating but I can really call it.. the edleman catch was legit. that td in OT with the knee down, ball was passed the goal line.

chacha15

rec chip
uh

giphy.gif

Trogdor

God of SBF Poker
Damn I feel for hrd. Not only does this suck it practically means all of next season they will suck.

hrdchrgin13

I ain't read back yet but here goes

Congrats Patriots

Also to go full 3xc on the refs

3 straight 3rd down defensive holding calls to get the Patriots in scoring position before the half

Holding call to get the Falcons out of scoring position late in the game

PI to give the Patriots a first and goal

**** you refs, **** you right up the ass you no talent ass clowns

the end

Country469

There was def a point in the game where I was like ok, they buzzed down to the field and said this game needs to be closer and fast.

Even my fiance who doesn't know a dress snap from a long snap said the nfl is rigged and turn the **** off.

3XC

Big Truss
Re-read everything I ever wrote about the NFL manipulating games. Jesus that was something else. Ref watching Sanu getting a double facemask - dude had his mask and a hand inside the back of his helmet, no flag, side judge was literally less than 10 feet away. Flag after flag after flag against the Falcons, every single one a call that is made some of the time, and missed some of the time, and nothing on New England, when the penalties are obvious - face masks, chop blocks, etc. Falcons DBs getting called for every re-direct grab or hand check, almost as if the refs were trying to get the team getting blown out back into the game. GEE I WONDER WHY THEY'D DO THAT?

I think casual fans, which are like, 95% of fans, have no concept of how improbably rare a 25 point comeback in 23 minutes is. It doesn't happen in 1 of every 100 games, or even 1 in every 500. If you don't think the NFL uses really ambiguously worded, subjective rules to control scoring in order to make games closer and more watchable (read: because money) then you have to believe in the supernatural. Because **** just doesn't randomly shake out like that. Couple years ago Baltimore was beating the brakes off San Fran, and all of a sudden some magical chicanery happens. Amazing.

Country469

NFL is just the wwe now. The whole deflate gate was just a script. This **** was written ahead of time, the writers of air bud were more original. Best sports on tv yest was the damn PGA

hedge

life takes guts
I passed out at like 8:30 and woke up to a whirlwind of Brady is the goat on Facebook.

3XC

Big Truss
I been saying this for 12 years. I was on here years and years ago saying this and people were all dismissive and thought I was loony.

If it isn't obvious to you, you're trying to ignore it. I think a lot of NFL fans are in the same mental space as a 10 year old that still believes in Santa. Yeah, you want to believe, you want the magic back, you say its legit, but you're either a lot slower than everyone else or you're lying to yourself. The question is, if you keep lying to yourself, why? Is reality scary for you?

The NFL uses its officials to keep games close so people don't change the channel. Its beyond obvious. Its actually kind of offensive that they don't just come out and admit it.