Superdraft?

Coach

Administrator
Staff member
If we are able to do a Superdraft on the weekend of June 22-24 would you be open to coming in for the event and demos from vendors, etc.?

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I could do that Coach... Just LMK in advance that this is going to happen (6 weeks or so) so I can make travel arrangements. Where would I fly into?? Chicago or Detriot??

cordo22

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah, I could do that Coach... Just LMK in advance that this is going to happen (6 weeks or so) so I can make travel arrangements. Where would I fly into?? Chicago or Detriot??

You could always fly into Lansing. Kalamazoo is roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes drive from East Lansing (MSU to WMU) and Detroit to Kalamazoo is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Or there is always the possibility of flying into South Bend, IN. Kalamazoo is only like 45 minutes away from there.

Greenwood187

Addicted to Softballfans
this would be fun. i have family in ohio maybe i can try and go back during this same time and kill two birds with one stone....

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
You could always fly into Lansing. Kalamazoo is roughly 1 hour and 20 minutes drive from East Lansing (MSU to WMU) and Detroit to Kalamazoo is about 2 hours and 30 minutes.

Or there is always the possibility of flying into South Bend, IN. Kalamazoo is only like 45 minutes away from there.

I will check on flights out of Charlotte then.. Thanks!