Surgery tomorrow. What can I do to improve with only my right hand???

Lord7

Banned User
Ive been dealing with a torn triquetral ligament in my hand for a few years now and decided to have it fixed. I know you are all thinking how the heck does this dude mash 400 feet with a torn hand/wrist ligament, but please ponder that on your own time and focus on my question here, which is what are some drills and things I could be working with only my top hand.

Surgery is on my left hand and I should be in a cast for like 6 or 7 weeks. Not real sure what the total recoop time is at this point actually. I'd like to develop some type of gimmick hit, maybe where I can tap it over the 1b's head and get an easy single, so I'm going to work on something like that while I'm healing up.

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
Take the time off. I'm thinking you could use the time to create some highlight reals from 2013. Give the kids what they want!

Lord7

Banned User
Take the time off. I'm thinking you could use the time to create some highlight reals from 2013. Give the kids what they want!

I thought about that too. It's going to affect my softball and lifting life and those are my main outlets for stress, but maybe I should just lay off and practice my wii game and let myself heal up and take a break?

It's actually an interesting surgery. The Dr. is going to fuse my lunate and triquetrum together with a screw and eliminate the joint. In doing so, he has to scrape some bone off of my radius and put that between the two other bones bc somehow this helps them to fuse..... Im kind of like the 6 million dollar man I guess, will now have screws in my hand and shoulder, and a plate in my jaw...

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Surgery tomorrow. What can I do to improve with only my right hand???

Fap to your own videos?

Pete D

Addicted to Softballfans
Stay the h*ll off SBF - use the other hand to go to bed and get plenty of wrist.......the injury was probably due to too much keyboard m@sterb@tion.........

eyerolleddapiec

Loves Balls
We had a guy here who only has one arm. He can hit the ball to the fence. Pretty sure hes swinging a shaved bat, but with one arm, I think you get a pass. So here is your change to dampen the panties of all of the girls in your coed church league.

MaverickAH

Learn to give happy endings with your right hand???:greddy2::arms:

Seriously....... Follow Madbeers' advice! You don't want to start doing anything with you right hand that's going to get you out of balance.

superfonzie

MILE HI HEEL'Billy
take up tennis... great sport! ... and find yourself a church hottie to do your PT and your posting on sbf... there you have it ...nuff said!!!

Super

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Walter Duece hits em for fity better work on it in the offseason, your biggest rival is gaining on you.

twinsdad23

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought about that too. It's going to affect my softball and lifting life and those are my main outlets for stress, but maybe I should just lay off and practice my wii game and let myself heal up and take a break?

It's actually an interesting surgery. The Dr. is going to fuse my lunate and triquetrum together with a screw and eliminate the joint. In doing so, he has to scrape some bone off of my radius and put that between the two other bones bc somehow this helps them to fuse..... Im kind of like the 6 million dollar man I guess, will now have screws in my hand and shoulder, and a plate in my jaw...

Now if you would just follow Dorothy down the yellow brick road to OZ maybe you could ask for a brain!