Swing broken down by Steve Imlay

floo56

Addicted to Softballfans
Gave me new ideas when our parks are open with my Tee work! Enjoyed insight to my swing when I hit those one hoppers to the infield... looking forward to doing some swing work soon! Stay healthy n safe... Aloha, Fabe

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
I have not dug into all of the video but what I've watched hits home. I have struggled lately with the shorter/flatter pitch and with rolling my hands a touch too soon, so these are some great things to think about and work on! Thank you Steve and Steve:)

dunkky

I have not dug into all of the video but what I've watched hits home. I have struggled lately with the shorter/flatter pitch and with rolling my hands a touch too soon, so these are some great things to think about and work on! Thank you Steve and Steve:)

yeah.. that Utrip BS knee high flat pitches travels 20 mph, they call it strike. in utrip book, that's illegal pitch.

the reason why, I am attacking almost all hittable pitches during my bp whether or not they are strike. Once you have the mechanic down, you should able to handle low pitches equally well.

msw4indy

Addicted to Softballfans
yeah.. that Utrip BS knee high flat pitches travels 20 mph, they call it strike. in utrip book, that's illegal pitch.

the reason why, I am attacking almost all hittable pitches during my bp whether or not they are strike. Once you have the mechanic down, you should able to handle low pitches equally well.

After playing mostly Utrip the last 6 or so years, I used to handle the low pitch fairly well. Now playing Sr exclusively, I still have to protect against that short pitch that hits the front of the mat and get back to handling the high pitch that will hit that back corner of the mat. I've been able to hit them both well at times but have struggled with consistency on both. So this video is definitely helpful.