Swing help!

Big Bob

Addicted to Softballfans
I can post that one too... But that would cause too much discussion about the dog getting hit in the face and not enough about my swing haha!

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Swing isn't bad just make sure you push off with that back leg. remember all your power is in your thighs and hips.... some good liners though!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
I can post that one too... But that would cause too much discussion about the dog getting hit in the face and not enough about my swing haha!

That is true.. you might get the humane society knocking on your door if you post that one.

diet pepsi

Addicted to Softballfans
Not bad. I agree with hips first, then hands. It looks like one motion, now. But, actually, if you are being successful, leave it alone.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Swing itself looks OK. The problem is it looks like you're moving in slow motion. Speed that bat up a little and take a hard swing.

These almost look like warmump swings.

Bob swinging any harder = Bob falling over after swinging.

moorerm04

Addicted to Softballfans
Well continue to work on the hips, also make contact out in front of you, with arms wrist and bat head at full extension.... that is the point that your bat is moving fastest!

Adamal24

Never Settle™
What is the weight of the bat you are swinging? Swing seems really slow

The Z-1000 he was swinging in the first few swings was a friends 30oz endloaded which felt like a 35oz and the Vector-O is 28oz and swings pretty balanced/light

Last edited:

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
attack the ball, you are letting it get in on you so you are not extending fully until well after the ball is gone.