Doug Landando
Ed Frederick
Jordan Plock
Ken Rose
Nik Diemer
Tony Krauss

bbaddbrad

bbaddbrads tattoo
im down for the homeruns and im brad belcher im the pitch lol well at least hope but if not ill drink and get banned from a strip club to be cool lol

bbaddbrad

bbaddbrads tattoo
at least it all be good fun playin .....being that this is the only softball ill be playin besides tuesday at dodds ...aint playin with noone this year anywhere else so ...

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
I'm the other pitcher.....I'm good with playing anywhere other than SS,3b,LCF,LF.....Glad to see a lot of guys here with some power!!

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
Hey good news! I got removed from the banned for life list for the silver bullet tonight! I am now on the just watch carefully list! Best news of the night! I am pumped for this. I can pitch too if you guys get drunk I just don't appreciate it as much...

EdFred

every day I'm shovelin'
We must have 3 pitchers. I'm rehabbing my throwing shoulder and can only throws at about 60% or short arm the throws. I can cover a ton of OF but the the cutoff guys are gonna have to come WAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out to get any throws or the other OFs will have to take the cut.

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
Just bringing this back to the top, cause that's where we'll be on Sunday.

Well played. I might be able to ump. To be honest I am a tard when it comes to that stuff. I am sure I would be in the wrong spot getting yelled at the whole time. Plus I like to drink a lot. To be honest it may be a horrible decision for me.

Im umpiring the 9am game cuz 8am might b to early dor this guy since i got acouple ppl staying at my house. Oh wait i forgot ill b getting primed bout 630am just so u know the juice is gonna b lose this weekend

Kurs76

Livin' the Dream
Im umpiring the 9am game cuz 8am might b to early dor this guy since i got acouple ppl staying at my house. Oh wait i forgot ill b getting primed bout 630am just so u know the juice is gonna b lose this weekend

Not too loose you need to be able to stand straight. A swing and miss this weekend would stick with you for the rest of you career. You would also owe me a drink!

Boom31

Addicted to Softballfans
Tony get off sbf and get back to work! Plus you know Dan doesn't hit bombs unless you're out of em!