Switching from ASA to USSSA.......need bat advice!!

Raz9396

Addicted to Softballfans
Moved to Jax and no ASA leagues here.......All my bats are ASA :mad: .......what are the best USSSA bats out there???

it is a wonderful problem to have imo, well there are many to chose from just a quick list here for ya, 2013 easton line is great, so is the z2000 and the mizuno blackout, these all have the new stamps on them so no worries there, miken has some out there, nxt,ink, worth as some as well, the ressy line, the easton line has the stealth and synergy options, depending on what you like, the z2000 has a balanced and and enload version, i have swung the easton,the z2000 and the worth 2013 lines they are great bats for hitting the lower core balls, see if you can get your hands on some of these and make the decision yourself, you will probally get a ton of opinions on here, so my advice to you is try and swing as many as you can of the new lines before buying, hope this helps, pm me if you have any specific questions, also check out the manufacter threads on here, easton,miken,worth etc... they should be able to help as well, good luck

TRaj2327

or you can do the logical thing and just swing what you have.

Exactly what I was thinking guy. If you are in love with what you've got, don't change a thing. You already own a bunch of great ASA bats. Sure, the UTRIP bats will get a slightly better exit speed but don't experiment if it ain't broke. You'll just be taking a hit anyway since odds are you paid more for what you have than what they are worth.

Raz9396

Addicted to Softballfans
Exactly what I was thinking guy. If you are in love with what you've got, don't change a thing. You already own a bunch of great ASA bats. Sure, the UTRIP bats will get a slightly better exit speed but don't experiment if it ain't broke. You'll just be taking a hit anyway since odds are you paid more for what you have than what they are worth.

thx for the advice........

OtejunK

Art Work Junky

I doubt any of his top line ASA bats have the new Utrip stamp tho....

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking at what you already have, if you don't just swing what you have, get one of the new Easton's, since u swing them already.

cyoung187

Coach
Keep your favorite 2 or 3 ASAs. Trade the others for a few usssas to try. Usssa bats are hotter, why not find one that fits you?

MarlSrSoftball

Into Semi-Retirement Still activebut not League
Isn't there better performance w/ the USSSA bats tho??

Unless you are a home run hitter what difference does it make whether you hit a gapper with and ASA or Utrip bat. It still comes down the the man behind the bat.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
Moved to Jax and no ASA leagues here.......All my bats are ASA :mad: .......what are the best USSSA bats out there???

BAZZILLION ANSWERS, BUT IF THE rEAPER IS WARMED UP... IT WILL HIT JUST AS WELL AS A NEW UTRIP BAT, IM JUST SAYIN.

IF YOU ARE LOOKING TO IMPRESS THE NEW TEAM:

aVARICE
BLACKOUT
WEGMAN
Z2K

TRaj2327

I doubt any of his top line ASA bats have the new Utrip stamp tho....

Good point. We already know though that several leagues aren't adopting the new stamps. Of course, tournament play will be a completely different story.