TEE preferences

JBT2020

The Veteran
I see a lot of people using a typical baseball tee and propping in up on a bucket, then I also see a lot of homemade tee's. What is every ones preferences, and those who have made their own tee's, how have you gone about it?

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Tanner Tee style tee's work best for me. I can use hit for my kids both baseball and softball drills.

JBT2020

The Veteran
Yea I saw those in here, saw the other guy who makes pretty much the same one. Was thinking about those, for yourself, does it adjust high enough?

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
Yes you can find cheaper version of them, which are just as good in my opinion. I prefer not to use a tee personally, I have a juggs soft toss machine i use. Depending on where you like your pitch you would need to place the tee on a milk crate or something to elevate it!

JBT2020

The Veteran
Gotcha, well seeing I just googled a jugs soft toss machine and its 200 dollars, ill stick with the tee for now, just need something so I can work on a more consistent swing, and not going out in live bp and just free swinging everything. Thanks for the help.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Gotcha, well seeing I just googled a jugs soft toss machine and its 200 dollars, ill stick with the tee for now, just need something so I can work on a more consistent swing, and not going out in live bp and just free swinging everything. Thanks for the help.

Build your own, it's cheap, easy and you can make it any height you want.

JBT2020

The Veteran
Yea after doing a little research im definitely going to build my own, whipped up some drawings and im even going to have 3 different top parts so I can adjust my heights. Looking at spending less than 15 dollars.

SKEET SKEET

LazerSHOW
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00OWA9UEG/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?qid=1429232764&sr=8-2&keywords=rawlings+tee&pi=AC_SY200_QL40&dpPl=1&dpID=31i74rjcaIL&ref=plSrch[/ame]

I made this one for about $8 a couple months ago, even made a second shorter vertical piece with foam for my wife. It's held up really well so far. 10 minutes with a hacksaw...

2nvhci.jpg