Tee Work

zaner1010

Addicted to Softballfans
Little bit of tee work. Critique away!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/s4hKYahlcOY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

317Bombs

1.Copy the link.
2.Select the embed option.
3.Erase what already appears in the embed.
4.Copy your link into the embed.
5.Post.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Work on your hip turn, it is really causing some problems.
On some swings you sway vack instead of turn and that causes your hands to get ahead of the body and you have to change angles to compensate, you get ground balls when you do this.
Your hands are really low to start then you dip them down before bringing them back up, this is wasted energy.
you are trying too hard to hit the ball hard, relax and concentrate on solid contact, the power will come naturally.

zaner1010

Addicted to Softballfans
Do you think this has anything to do with cutting the ball? I usually cut pretty hard, but feel as if I can't really do that on a tee because the ball kinda hits the tee if i do. I will work on starting my hands higher and keeping them there also.

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Do you think this has anything to do with cutting the ball? I usually cut pretty hard, but feel as if I can't really do that on a tee because the ball kinda hits the tee if i do. I will work on starting my hands higher and keeping them there also.

What tee are you using?
The homemade tees can be made to cut without yearing the top of the tee.
I cut and dont have any problem.