Testimonials - Win a bat

Status
Not open for further replies.

hacker72

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Bill
City: Dunedin
State: Fla.
Item(s) you purchased: A half dozen recoils amongst some other bats and odds and ends that I dont recall at the moment.
Testimonial of your experience: My experience everytime has been a good one. I use to deal with Tedders quite a bit, but have dealt with Chad and others and have always received the product within a timely manner. All of my dealings have been GTG involving the SBF's Store and their employees.

First Name: Cooper
City: Mount Pleasant
State: Michigan
Item(s) you purchased: Dozen NSA Dudley Thunder TA's
Testimonial of your experience: I picked this purchase because I think it shows how great the customer service can be. I ordered a dozen balls a week before fall states last year and Brian offered to hand deliver them to me at the tournament, to make sure they got to me. Sure, he was already planning on being there, but it just shows that Softballfans.com is willing to do whatever is needed to give you want you need.

ns09

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Nick
City: Portland
State: MI
Item(s) you purchased: NSA/Utrip Recoil, Mizuno Pro Wheeler, Evo-Shield wrist guard.
Testimonial of your experience: Never had any problems with the store. Haven't done to much business there but whenever I have its always gone along smoothly and employees have been helpful. I just wish the store was closer to me. lol

Mr. Baseball

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Alex
City: Puyallup
State: Washington
Item(s) you purchased: Easton Stinger Bag, Dudley 12" Synthetic ASA .44/375.
Testimonial of your experience: Softball Fans has become my go-to place whenever I need softball equipment. I know that I will find everything I need at a great price and that If i have any trouble, I can trust that they staff will take care of me. The SBF store is definitely Good to go.

goro25

Sin Vergüenza
First Name: Jason
City: Murrieta
State: CA
Item(s) you purchased: Miken Freak+, Easton CNT+ RI, Worth M7598, Miken Psycho, Worth Pitching Mask, batting gloves, and other random softball equipment.
Testimonial of your experience: I've had nothing but good experiences buying from SoftballFans.com. Shipping is always fast, prices are great, and the products always arrive in good condition. Softballfans.com is my go to website for all my softball needs.

JohnnysLounge14

GO IRISH!!!
Name: Shawn Derby
City: Fargo
State: ND
Item(s) purchased: Demarini Voodoo bat pack, Demarini Voodoo batting gloves, Demarini CF3 batting gloves.
Testimonial of your experience: Got a great discounted price on the bat pack from Coach, got here after only 3 days. The CF3 deal was what impressed me most. ordered a 2nd pair of Voodoo's since i ripped the 1st. PM'ed coach got free shipping, Chad PM'ed later explaining the Voodoos were too discolored to ship but they would ship me the CF3's for the same price and free of shipping. i paid $15 for a pair of $20 gloves but ultimately saved 15 bucks on shipping and the discounted price. SBF is always GTG, Great communication, and swift shipping. Any SB-related needs, my 1st stop is here. thanks again guys!

MrCharcoal

True Beaut
First Name: Matt Stencill
City: Ottawa
State: Ontario
Item(s) you purchased: 2x Easton Home and Away Gloves
Testimonial of your experience: I payed $30 for 4 solid pairs of batting gloves. Not just that but they were shipped international. The shipping was extremely fast and because of that I can honestly say I would rather buy on SBF.com then head down to any local sports store.

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
Name:Jon
City: Portland
State: Maine
Items purchased: Resmondo 454
Testimonial: not only was the price right on the bat, Jeff's customer service and communication was great.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Tony
City: Dallas
State: Georgia
Item(s) you purchased: Miken 585 grips
Testimonial of your experience: GTG. I could only find this item in the store and it was fairly priced and shipped quickly. This website is probably the best source to get anything softball related because if you can't find it out and about, its probably carried at the store, and if it isn't found in the store, you can find it in the marketplace.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
First Name: Christopher
City: Hill AFB
State: Utah
Item(s) you purchased: Stinger bag, Easton Turboslots, Easton synergy FP bat, some pink gloves for the wife + more!!
Testimonial of your experience: Everything I order from SBF has shipped quickly and arrived faster than expected! It all comes neatly and safely packaged.
The selection is tremendous and I don't order from anyone but SBF store. I couldn't be happier with them!

grwerw

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: keith
City: Akron
State: Ohio
Item(s) you purchased: 3 freak+ batting gloves and loads of other stuff
Testimonial of your experience: all have been shipped out fast and got to me on time with no trouble great prices on the bats no trouble to have stuff shipped to a differnt address than your billing address over all a very good place to shop

dttruax

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Dave
City: Loganville
State: GA
Item(s) you purchased: 2 Combat Morphed OS fp bats
Testimonial of your experience: Was looking for the best prices on this bat, but the store doesn't stock them. PM'd Coach and he got ahold of Combat and did a special order for me at a great price

iceman7420

First Name: Jeff (Iceman7420)
City: Chicago
State: IL
Item(s) you purchased: Miken Freak, Miken, Freak Plus, Easton Synergy +, Miken Psycho, Easton SSR2, Tanels, Under Armour T's, Miken Bat grips
Testimonial of your experience:
Excellent experience. Answered all my questions quickly and delivered items with no delay. I had to return my tanels due to a sizing issue and handled the return without issue and mailed me the exchange quickly. Great service.

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
First Name: Matt
City: Huntsville
State: AL
Item(s) you purchased: Combatant
Testimonial of your experience: I ordered this bat on a Sunday...I received the bat on Tuesday. I couldn't believe how fast it made it from MI to AL. The price was fantastic, as well! The SBF is awesome.

Sixes

K C C O
First Name: Josh
City: Albertville
State: MN
Item(s) you purchased: Worth bat grips, 15 pairs of Worth Titan Pants for my Squad
Testimonial of your experience: Absolute Top notch! Competitive pricing, fast shipping and great communication. I push people towards SBF every chance I get!!!

bigdog69

the 1 and only
first name.dewey
city. harrisonville
state.missouri
item(s) you purchased to many to remember them all. just to name a few reissue jh120, pst120max, worth roller bag, akadema glove
testimonial of your experience.over the last few years i have bought all my softball gear from the softball fans store and have had nouthing but good deals great communication and fast shipping added with the lowest prices around A+++ one that sticks out was a secret santa gift i ordered for anouther sbf member i was running late and called to see what was the fastest way to get the person the gift and coach was awesome he placed the order with akadema for me and kept in touch to let me know what the status was every step of the way he whent above and beyond what i expected of him.

Last edited:

utcaaron44

Star Player
First Name: Suge
City:Athens
State:Tennessee
Item(s) you purchased: 20 + bats over the past 3 years, Lord knows how many pairs of batting gloves, gloves for my younger brothers, nephew, and myself, several bat grips, and most recently some turfs
Testimonial of your experience: Great experience. Been shopping on SBF for years and just recently found out about the forums... wish i could tell you everything i've bought off the site! Keep it going!!!

ThunderStruck22

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Bradley
City: Banner Elk
State: NC
Item(s) you purchased: Dudley TA's most recently
Testimonial of your experience: Like the classic slacker that I, and most of us are, I waited to the very last moment to purchase balls for my league team. I had utter confidence in SBF that the product I ordered would arrive in a timely manner and that communication throughout the process would be spot on! I DO NOT SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE FOR SOFTBALL PRODUCT!!!! Anytime someone asks where I got something I tell them in confidence softballfans.com!!

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
City: Valdosta
State: GA
Item(s) you purchased: DVS1
Testimonial of your experience: Not only was this a great bat at an even better price, but the shipping was super fast. This was just another in a long line of smooth transactions I've had with softballfans.com.

Greenwood187

Addicted to Softballfans
Name: Scott
City: Fresno
State: California
Purchased item(s): 12 dudley 44/400 12" softballs
Testimonial of experience: was looking for softballs and was told to pm coach and did gave me a great deal on what I was looking for. Called in ordered and was treated awesome got tracking and bill emailed and balls showed up a day earlier than expected. Great service will purchase items again anytime

xshawnxearthx

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: shawn
City: oradell
State: nj
Item(s) you purchased: mizuno glove & easton bat bag
Testimonial of your experience: coach gave me a great deal on both, and answered all my ocd questions. items came quick and were exactly as described.

Rinser

Coach
First Name: Joey
City: Riverhead
State: NY
Item(s) you purchased: Demarini J2
Testimonial of your experience: Not only was this a great bat at an even better price, but the shipping was super fast. This was just another in a long line of smooth transactions I've had with softballfan's.com.

jduley

Addicted to Softballfans
City: Chicago
State: IL
Item(s) you purchased: Miken DC Psycho
Testimonial of your experience: Great customer service. Called the store with my quoted price and they took care of me. Got my bat the very next day.

Erdrikds

<font color="#8B1A1A">Who dominates?I dominate.</f
First Name: Erik Sakovitch
City: Binghamton
State: New York
Item(s) you purchased: Demarini One.12 28oz.
Testimonial of your experience: Great deal on a niw bat. I pm'd coach for the best deal around for sticks. Shipping was very fast and packaged well. I definitely will deal straight up with the store again. Great selection and service best around.

Madsunz

First Name: Jay
City: Buffalo
State: MN
Item(s) you purchased: (2) TPS Nexus slowpitch bats, (3) pair of Turbo Slot batting gloves (this was my last purchase, there have been many others).
Testimonial of your experience: Softballfans.com has excellent customer service. When I purchased my items, all items were packed in one large box. When I received the box and opened it, there was a slight mistake in the order. I contacted the store and the order was fixed that day. In many online dealings, I have never had an issue handled as smoothly as this one was at Softballfans.com. Every time I have dealt with the guys at Softballfans.com the experience has been great.

Thanks guys and keep up the great work!

philphan89

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Robert
City: Hamiilton Square, NJ
State: NJ
Item(s) you purchased: Combatant
Testimonial of your experience: Bought the combatant from the SBF store. it was fast shipping and prompt delivery. it was awesome! A++++

NJude76

Hits like a woman
First Name: Nikole
City: Oakdale
Item(s) you purchased: Z1000, batpack, bat holder, various accessories
Testimonial of your experience: I've received great service from SBF. The bat I ordered was shipped quickly and the deal I got was great! The bat holder didn't ship with the rest of my purchase, 1 quick toll-free phone call later it was taken care of with no hassle at all. I love that the store gives more than 1 carrier option for shipping.

bartmanz

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Ray
City: Sunnyvale
Item(s) you purchased: 26oz Miken Psycho Supermax
Testimonial of your experience:
Pm'd coach on Thursday. Got msg the next day with instructions. Paid right away. Bat came Tuesday.

HASSLE FREE SHOPPING. That is how much trust I have in SBF, that's how much I love SBF and that's why I'll always order from SBF.

Thanks coach.

hotcorner42

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Sean
City: Fort Collins
State: CO
Item(s) you purchased: black Grip n Rip
Testimonial of your experience: great communication, fast shipping, awesome price. great store overall!

nixonride1

SEA -HAWKS
First Name: Greg
City: Olympia
State: WA
Item(s) you purchased: 2 Combat GSR's, 7 Combatants, bat grips.
Testimonial of your experience: always great customer service. They answer the phone and are nice and polite. Take your order and give you the best deal possible (usually less than what is posted on the site and give combo bat deals). One time bats shipped with no receipt and they emailed it to ms within minutes of ms calling them. I had a bat break about 7 months after purchase and couldn't find my receipt, SBF customer service answered the phone and looked it up for me and receipt was in my inbox within min. Great company to deal with and CS is second to none.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.