Status
Not open for further replies.

Krisplocher

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Kristopher
City: Highland
State: IL
Item(s) you purchased:dudley softballs
Testimonial of your experience: great called in to see what they could do gave me a great deal on the perfect ball for the derby and got them right away i will buy more things from here now

FAT JESUS

More than likely
First Name: AJ
City: Aurora
State: IL
Item(s) you purchased:Bats, Balls, Bags, Gloves, you name it...
Testimonial of your experience: From my first purchase in 2005 to my last several months ago, Softballfans has been a great experience; selection, prices, and customer service are all best in class. I have ordered online and gotten bats next day using ground shipping, and I have been to the glorious storefront spending hours swinging every bat, picking up every turf, and talking to the guys and gals at the store (including the owners); not once have I ever felt I was just another customer. This store is for ballers, by ballers, without question. I have even met (what will turn out to be) lifelong friends on the forums, that I play with in leagues and tourneys to this day. SBF has no equal in the marketplace, nothing even comes close.

smashmouth 1200

a tout le monde
First Name: Mike
City:Butler
State: Pa.
Item(s) you purchased: multiple bats
Testimonial of your experience:
Bought several bats off sbf store everything was correct, great price, and fast delivery

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
First Name: Chris
City: South Milwaukee
State: Wisconsin
Item(s) you purchased: SB78V, SRV5, batting gloves, grips, and maybe pants too I think?
Testimonial of your experience: All I can say about SBF is that I'm in love! I am addicted to the forums, good deals, and all the information this site has. The SBF store always has good deals going on and of course several exclusives. I love to hear and see that SBF is expanding and I for one would kill to have a SBF store in my home town.

jstrong

They love to hate me
First Name: Jason
City: Tinton Falls
State: NJ
Item(s) you purchased: Miken Recoil Maxload
Testimonial of your experience: SBF was and for that matter is offering a great deal on this bat. My personal experience was great, easy to order and shipped promptly thereafter. Have recommended a few league buddies to hop on and check out the deals on SBF.

danro5903

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Danny
City: Vincennes
State: IN
Item(s) you purchased: 2012 Worth Mayhem 98 (26oz)
Testimonial of your experience: PM'd Coach for a price. He replied back within the hour with an outstanding price and free shipping. I paypal'd the order and got confirmation the following morning that it had shipped. Bat was on my doorstep in 2 days. Great response time, Great price, Fast and free shipping!! What more can you ask for?

ExFatboy285

Washed up and Bloated
First Name: Bill
City:Waterford
State: MI
Items Purchased: Easton Roller Bag/Bat Tape/Grip n Rip
Testimonial: I must say that the SBF store is awesome!!! Their prices are great, they offer a HUGE selection of products, and they shipped me my order EXTREMELY fast. Great job SBF, you guys are top notch. Keep up the great work!!!

just moonshots!

2 out nightmare
Gary
Sacramento
Ca
Purchased glove lace
Needed some lace and I found exactly what I needed and sbf store got it to me very quickly. Those guys are definitely GTG..

buser699

Heading Home
First Name: Jeff
City: Jacksonville
State: NC
Item(s) you purchased: 2011 Ressy Titan, bunch of tapes and knob cuffs, 2 Under Armour Top, Freak 98, Mizuno Frenzy, 4 doz balls, Rawlings Glove
Testimonial of your experience: Everytime I ordered from the store I got everything within 5-10 days and that included stuff sent to Africa. Always got an email or phone call from the store to verify my order and let me know when it was shipped. When the store didn't have what I wanted the went above and beyond to make things right or change my order to my satisfaction. I will continue to order from the store then buy stuff locally because it is usually cheaper and better customer service even though I have never actually been in the store.

johnnySoftball3

First Name: john
City: louisville
State: ky
Item(s) you purchased: orange lace for relacing my rawlings hoh
Testimonial of your experience: pm'ed coach and got the best deal on some orange lace for a glove i wanted to relace orange, sbf shipping is fast and they do excellent work and business, would not hesitate to deal with them again.

x25

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Rob
City: Des Moines
State: IA
Item(s) you purchased: Combat FaceOff pitching mask
Testimonial of your experience: Couldn't have been any better - Coach was incredibly responsive, payment via Paypal was a snap, the item shipped the same day, and I got the best price anywhere on the internet.

phoenix26

<font color="#228B22">SBF Fund Donor</font>
Name: Robert
City: Castro Valley
State: CA
Items: Bats- Salvo, Z1000, Titan Reload
Several of the Miken bat grips.
About 10 of the SBF T-shirts

Never had a bad experience and don't expect to anytime soon.
Shipping is always fast. Prices on most things are good. Bats
are always competitively priced.

djwtp

minnesota nice
name:david
city:Farmington
state:Minnesota
items:I have got 4 bats and cleats from the store this year and have been happy with my purchases and will order from the store again.

mkimmer

COMbatant
First Name: Michael
City: Yadkinville
State: NC
Item(s) you purchased: 26 ounce COMbatant
Testimonial of your experience: I bought a NIW COMbatant and they shipped the bat quickly. I had no problems at all. Coach gave me a good deal because I am a COMbatant. Now that's customer service!!!!

TXOutlaws

Coach
First Name: John
City: League City
State: Texas
Item(s) you purchased: 27oz Utrip Recoil, Easton Turboslot Batting Gloves
Testimonial of your experience: Ordered my first softball bat from you guys and it was a great experience. Now I'm addicted and will be ordering more from you guys in the near future. The shipping was fast and packaged very well! The pricing was also great and it's awesome supporting one of the biggest softball forums/stores. I will continue to order from you guys in the future! Thanks!

joncoke

Addicted to Softballfans
First: Jon
City: Danville
State: Virginia
Item(s) purchased: 27fl Gear Supremacy Reloaded
Testimonial of my experience: I bought one when the gsr first came out and pm'ed coach and got a great deal. It shipped quickly and was my gamer for the better part of the summer. I would not buy from another shop with how well they treat us on here.

bdclubber

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Shawn
City: Beaver Dam
State: WI
Item Purchased: Miken MV-1
Testemonial: I ordered the bat on a Saturday morning during some down time at a tourney. SBF had given me a great price and the shipping was extremely fast. Ordered on Saturday, and delivered to my door on Tuesday.

ray_mich

Addicted to Softballfans
First name- Ray
City-Kirkfield
State-Ontario,Canada
Items bought-Freak plus and Miken colored grips
Testimonial-Ordering was easy, great prices, shipped to me without any problems.

cheato

TRACKIN'
First Name: Adam
City: Des Moines
State: IA
Item(s) you purchased: Easton Batting gloves (2), Rawlings Batting Gloves (2), Decker ASA sharks, Phiten Arm Sleeve (2), Cannonball (2), Worth Mutant (2009)
Testimonial of your experience: Recent purchase I had great service from Coach, fast shipping, and a great price. In the past I just order directly off the site and had the same great experience.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
First Name: Edward
City: Portland
State: Maine
Item(s) you purchased: Combat Scott Brown 98, Worth Toxic glove, SBF t-shirt
Testimonial of your experience: Best online purchase experience I have had. Awesome customer service, great prices and quick shipping.

Last edited:

robpezon

Batting cage hero
First Name: Rob
City: Grand Rapids
State: MI
Item(s) you purchased: 2 dozen NSA Dudley Thunder Advance Multi-Layers and bat tape. The GF bought some Mizuno sliding shorts and batting gloves, too.
Testimonial of your experience: Came to the store because we needed some softballs for the Kiracofe. Walked in and shot the breeze with some of the staff. Talked a lot about different bats and who likes what (favorite bat, end loaded, weight, etc.). The staff was always there to help, but not breathing down my neck to buy something. Had a great time, but get some air conditioning in that thing! ;)

kweiss

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Keith
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Item(s) you purchased: Easton CNT+ 28 oz
Testimonial of your experience: I purchased my bat through the online store. It was the lowest price anywhere, and it arrived at my door very fast. Great service, and I will definitely be buying from SoftballFans again.

Losdoyers13

First Name: Jarett
City: La Habra
State: CA
Item(s) you purchased: DC41
Testimonial: bought a bat and got killer deal from coach... Received bat lightning fast and got excellent customer service all in one! Bat was sick btw...

copper1150

DO OVER!!!
First Name: Doug
City: Joliet
State: Illinois
Item(s) you purchased: Grip n Rips/Knob Cuff, TPS Z1000
Testimonial of your experience: The store has the lowest prices around!!!! You will not find a store that ships faster on the web.........I personally dont think the customer service can be beat!!!! Thanks for everything SBF

Kaji

Addicted to Softballfans
First Name: Brandon
City: Red Oak
State: TX
Item(s) you purchased: Miken DC Psycho
Testimonial of your experience: This was my first good softball bat that I ever ordered. If I remember correctly, I ordered the bat on Wednesday and I got the bat on the next Monday. If I ever buy a NIW bat, the only place I'll order from is the SBF store. They know how to take care of people and that goes farther than getting the very best price on equipment.

leonardtom

The Veteran
First Name: Tom
City: Jefferson City
State: Missouri
Item(s) you purchased: Worth Softball pants
Testimonial of your experience: The transaction i guess got lost in translation because when i ordered them something got goofed and it "never" got to them even though i was charged and then when i called the ones i wanted were sold out. When all was said and done i was happy with the experience but sure was a rough start.

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
First Name: Jay
City: Louisville
State: KY
Item(s) you purchased: Yellow Tanel Batpack
Testimonial of your experience: I purchased a yellow Tanel Batpack from the SBF store and was beyond pleased. They provided tracking information within 24 hours and we received the bag in less than 5 days. Their communication is very GTG and they ship crazy fast! I would NEVER hesitate to buy anything from SBF! Thanks for a great experience!

daddy_ja

Amateur bat huer
First Name: Jason
City: Kadena AFB
State: Okinawa Japan
Item(s) you purchased: Demarini J2U
Testimonial of your experience: I bought this bat while I was deployed to the middle east. I was very pleasantly surprised at how fast it got to me, even in a deployed location. Price was great, shipping was fast and I was very happy with the entire experience. Thanks SBF

Helton17

The Mouse is in the House
First Name: Andrew
City: Clarksville
State: Tennessee
Item(s) you purchased: 2 dzn NSA Dudley Thunder Advance Balls
Testimonial of your experience: This was, by far, my best experience purchasing from a softball shop. After looking underneath every rock, trying to find these balls, I was directed to the SBF store. They were the only one who had them in stock, and at a GREAT price. I completed my purchase on Saturday and had the balls in hand on Tuesday. Keep it up SBF!

edcoleman98

The Veteran
First Name: Eddie
City: Lugoff
State: SC
Item(s) you purchased: Bass Pinky,DC41
Testimonial of your experience:when i order pinky i needed the next day and they got it to with no problems and yall have the best prices.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.