Texas Sawx Team Thread

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Forgot to mention we aren't sponsored this weekend. Everybody is pitching in $20.

Oh WTF. Are we playing under Sawx or something else? Are we going to win at least one game? D ball? I guess I should have asked these questions before I volunteered.

Drake

MVP
Oh WTF. Are we playing under Sawx or something else? Are we going to win at least one game? D ball? I guess I should have asked these questions before I volunteered.

Sawx D ball, we should be very competitive. With you there that should put us over the top.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Sawx D ball, we should be very competitive. With you there that should put us over the top.

LOL, so with me there, 1-2, maybe 1-3 if we get lucky and get that 4th game. Got it. Can I borrow some pants and cleats? I don't know where mine are.

Drake

MVP
LOL, so with me there, 1-2, maybe 1-3 if we get lucky and get that 4th game. Got it. Can I borrow some pants and cleats? I don't know where mine are.

It seems like we're the same size so that should work. Don't forget Ross is only 2 blocks away.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
It seems like we're the same size so that should work. Don't forget Ross is only 2 blocks away.

Oh ya, and one at IRVING MALL too! Double score! I'm just kidding, I got some pants and ****. You know me, I gotta be all pretty and ****. Will I know anyone else on the team?

Drake

MVP
Oh ya, and one at IRVING MALL too! Double score! I'm just kidding, I got some pants and ****. You know me, I gotta be all pretty and ****. Will I know anyone else on the team?

You will know Godso, me, marv, and TimmE. And I think Will is coming out. Also if we win you have to do the ring of death with a 4 loko. What's your email? I will add you to the nonsense.

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
You will know Godso, me, marv, and TimmE. And I think Will is coming out. Also if we win you have to do the ring of death with a 4 loko. What's your email? I will add you to the nonsense.

Can you please remove Ched from the list.