Texas Sawx Team Thread

Fudbelty

I Invented the Budle Play
underboob-overdos-111.jpg

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Geez, where's the love? So much hate in those pages. It was probably Arnie's fault, just like back in 09 when he said Aftermath was perfectly legal, then comes back and says no they ain't. LOL

If Reese was on the team, he's a MAJOR baller so they were already illegal.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
So is the Lady Virus back in play or is it still banned? I still remember the shot you hit at BLD Houston years back with GATORS in the co-ed game with game time temp about 30*. You f'in crushed one over the green monster...good times...

MormonBaller

Not really a Mormon
Haha that is probably the best hit ball I have ever hit, with it into the wind and me calling the shot I should've quit right then. No Lv any longer. I miss that bat. How slow my kid and wife doing?

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha that is probably the best hit ball I have ever hit, with it into the wind and me calling the shot I should've quit right then. No Lv any longer. I miss that bat. How slow my kid and wife doing?

They good man, kid is growing like a weed man. Everyday seems like he matures even more. Can't wait to start bringing him along to play ball or golf. Kid needs to get an early start so I can retire.

thomas_z71

Addicted to Softballfans
Good job guys. I'm sore and tired. Roll Damn Tide.

LOL, first tourney since 2010, f'ers play 3 man OF....wtf. Then you know I hate the cold, yet we play in 40 degree BS, I bet windchill was 30 or less last night. Looks like I need to take ALOT of BP. Anyway, thanks again for letting me play, please don't freeze me C.