Not GTG tha_king381

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
dude is a pos....sorry that this happened

agreed. theres gotta be a way to put some type of bad dealer label under his "other" screen name that he still has access to. just so others can see it before he trys to deal with anyone

mjs

Dodging bullets
I HAVE BEEN PATIENT BECAUSE IT WAS THANKSGIVING BUT I SENT
tha_king381 PP FOR $210! THEN HE REFUNDED IT BECAUSE IT WAS CHARGING THREE PERCENT! THEN I SENT PP AGAIN FOR 210 BUT IT CHARGED 3% AGAIN SO I SENT HIM 7 MORE DOLLARS TO COVER! NOW I READ THIS THREAD AND NOT SURE WHAT I CAN DO? IM OUT A TOTAL OF 217 NOW AND NEVER GOT MY BATS!!!!

contact a mod....

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
tha_king381 PP FOR $210! THEN HE REFUNDED IT BECAUSE IT WAS CHARGING THREE PERCENT! THEN I SENT PP AGAIN FOR 210 BUT IT CHARGED 3% AGAIN SO I SENT HIM 7 MORE DOLLARS TO COVER! NOW I READ THIS THREAD AND NOT SURE WHAT I CAN DO? IM OUT A TOTAL OF 217 NOW AND NEVER GOT MY BATS!!!!

Sounds like you sent regular paypal...file a claim.

And we understand you're angry, but please stop with the caps lock.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼

Start your own thread........

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
larryp: please start your own thread on this issue. Also, file a paypal claim ASAP.

p17

This guy is quickly racing up the ranks of worst people to deal on here

mjs

Dodging bullets
He just text me and said he will refund me my money tomorrow so for now i will be patient again! Thanks to everyone who help me out! Special shout out to sf49ers0821! Its good to know there are still some GTG guys on SBF.

Start your own thread that is what needs to be done

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
emailed the thief today and advised him that i was going to start up a case with the local sheriffs dept since he refuses to refund and also for the simple fact that it looks like he sold the same bat to myself and another board bro. as it stood, he would have been looking at theft and also internet fraud and whatever else they would come up with. since i work for the department of corrections, getting the ball rolling would have been pretty easy. gave him an hour to send refund in available funds not pending. within the hour, he sent me a refund but its pending till the 6th. as far as im concerned, the money is not in my account so he still owes me. if and when this clears, he is still NGTG and as far as im concerned, will always be NGTG. will probably have him put on file for this incident regardless. hope my funds clear and hope everyone else that he has screwed gets what due to them also. mahalo for everyones help and ill update when and if funds clear. aloha

larryp

Addicted to Softballfans
Update

tha_king381 - refunded me all my money today (pending until DEC 6th) Thanks for all the help to all the SBF GTG MEMBERS who have come thru with tips on how to handle this situation.

mihklo

just cause its pending does not mean that it will go through. i just had this happen to me earlier this week (not with this DB). had a refund pending for the 29th, and recieved an email on the 28th saying that it was declined due to insufficient funds. hopefully for you guys this wont be the case.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
just cause its pending does not mean that it will go through. i just had this happen to me earlier this week (not with this DB). had a refund pending for the 29th, and recieved an email on the 28th saying that it was declined due to insufficient funds. hopefully for you guys this wont be the case.

Thats why I said it may be pending but until it clears, I don't have my money.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Thats why I said it may be pending but until it clears, I don't have my money.

Right, they give you that date and tell you it will be refunded but if he actually had the money in the account it would have been refunded right away. That date you are given is the last day he has to actually put money in the account so it can be refunded...

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
Hope this all goes away Lokahi...bad deals are happening way too often on here!

I found a local steal of a deal on an OG Psycho. If you'd like that bat, LMK and I'll help ya out! I know this is one of the bats you were lookin for!

mjs

Dodging bullets

I found a local steal of a deal on an OG Psycho. If you'd like that bat, LMK and I'll help ya out! I know this is one of the bats you were lookin for!

hell yeah..........

jaydubya

Z1000 Land
hell yeah..........

crazy, been on here since 04 and have NEVER seen this many bad deals. Thats why I usually only deal with veterans unless it's a CRAZY good deal then we go from there.

Pray to the Paypal Gods these guys get their money!

p17

It's hard to even deal with 'veterans' these days and have it go smoothly. Just ridiculous. All we can do is do what we can to protect ourselves

mjs

Dodging bullets
crazy, been on here since 04 and have NEVER seen this many bad deals. Thats why I usually only deal with veterans unless it's a CRAZY good deal then we go from there.

Pray to the Paypal Gods these guys get their money!

08 for me and over 200 deals and nothing bad...yet....i do have something in the works right now that isn't looking good

Rello24

Addicted to Softballfans
My pending due date was today and the funds were declined by his bank, he says he doesn't know what happen and he just got off the phone with them. Paypal will try and take the funds out of his account again in 3days at that point it will take another 3-5days for me to receive the funds if they are available. If he didn't have the cash to pay me then he prolly won't have the cash to pay anyone else who he owes either. Not looking good, I hope larry filed a claim with paypal to have something on file.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN

pm me>>>>>>>

balln00

SHADEHUNTER
Mine was supposed to be today also and now it says the15th. I am going to file a claim Monday if it's not there by then.

CMFK

Addicted to Softballfans
He might have got me to on a MV-1 28 oz I shipped. If the postmaster tells me it was delivered tomorrow even though he said he pulled it to RTS today. I'm putting him on blast and I got his full name address cell 2 email address's favebook page and more. (If I get real pissed ill post his SSN along with all this GF stuff too)

thedodger22

Addicted to Softballfans
I paid tha_king381 for a 2009 Ressy Mutant on 11/26...He asked for it as a gift, I didn't do it and just added the $4 in fees. 3 days later (11/29), I'm looking for the bat to be arriving and instead get notification from paypal that I have a refund coming. No indication from him as to why; and when I tried asking him about it, it said he'd disabled PM's here on SBF. And now I see he's been banned.

Today is/was the day the refund was pending for, and guess what? It FAILED. Now it says 12/15; but after reading all of this, I don't have a good feeling about it ever actually going thru. :mad:

it would let me sign it but couldnt view threads or send or recieve messages...so i created this to clear everything up ...i will not be using either of the accounts...but just wanted to let everyone know i am in the proccess of refunding monies...as for lokahi...your bat was shipped TWICE!!

did this "twice shipped" bat ever come or was this just his guilty conscious speaking?

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
After emailing this POS and letting him know that tomorrow I was gonna turn this over to a detective with the sheriffs department, he somehow managed to get someone to pay his dept of with me. Claims it's another friend and to be honest, I really don't care who it is as long as I got my money back in full. Reading back through all the emails, I must say that this guy is really ignorant and I told him he should quit his job as a theif because he is really horrible at it lol. all in all, I'm good and money is back in my account. Mahalo to all my board bros for putting pressure on this JA and hopefully the others get theirs back quickly. ONE LOVE