Not GTG tha_king381

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Listen Lokahi shut the **** up you whinny hawaiin *****! you sent me an email the day after I told you it shipped wanting a refund...I think you just decided you didnt want my bat so u tried to get a refund before I shipped...but I had already shipped so I wasnt giving it to you! I like how you run your mouth on SBF like you own the damn thing. Grow up. I dont have a problem making the wrong things right but youre pissing me off because you were a deal that actually was legit and not the doings of whoever hacked my account...I was just guessing it was my "friend" cause we got into it the other night and he pissed me off and his whole family is mad at me...

Whatever little benefit of the doubt I was about to give is now gone with this bs post.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Listen Lokahi shut the **** up you whinny hawaiin *****! you sent me an email the day after I told you it shipped wanting a refund...I think you just decided you didnt want my bat so u tried to get a refund before I shipped...but I had already shipped so I wasnt giving it to you! I like how you run your mouth on SBF like you own the damn thing. Grow up. I dont have a problem making the wrong things right but youre pissing me off because you were a deal that actually was legit and not the doings of whoever hacked my account...I was just guessing it was my "friend" cause we got into it the other night and he pissed me off and his whole family is mad at me...

looks like someone is cracking. i have every email so i think you need to quit being a ***** and man up and handle your business. send a refund dbag. this arse clown even left me a NGTG on itrader saying that im claiming that i never received a bat. ill get a mod to help me with that.. WHY I GOTTA BE A HAWAIIAN *****? what a tool!!!!

Five-Four

Addicted to Softballfans

prove you shipped it when u originally stated you did. Show D.C. or tracking number. And the receipt that shows you paid 7 or 9 dollars to ship.

Five-Four

Addicted to Softballfans
looks like someone is cracking. i have every email so i think you need to quit being a ***** and man up and handle your business. send a refund dbag. this arse clown even left me a NGTG on itrader saying that im claiming that i never received a bat. ill get a mod to help me with that.. WHY I GOTTA BE A HAWAIIAN *****? what a tool!!!!

Didnt joe just recently get banned for leaving false feedback. maybe this guy will to

wtf?? why didn't you just refund him in the first place when he asked? this thread wouldn't have existed and your "friend" wouldn't have "hacked" your account if you would have just done that in the first place. it's simple.

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
this is king_381...someone between last week and now has hacked all my accounts...I did sell 5 bats last week....my post was then removed and replaced where the same bats where sold to 5 more individuals, obviously they didnt get there bats...i have already refunded 2 people...SF49ers and another and will do the same to everyone who didnt receive a bat...I cannot access my account on sbf to clear it up so my great friend told me about all this so I thought it def needed to be addressed

Just how many accounts do you have?

it would let me sign it but couldnt view threads or send or recieve messages...so i created this to clear everything up ...i will not be using either of the accounts...but just wanted to let everyone know i am in the proccess of refunding monies...as for lokahi...your bat was shipped TWICE!!

Why was the bat shipped twice?

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
IT'S CLOBBERIN' TIME!!! Get the man his money, I heard he was related to Super Fly Jimmy Snuka! I don't think he wants that on his mind!

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
this is king_381...someone between last week and now has hacked all my accounts...I did sell 5 bats last week....my post was then removed and replaced where the same bats where sold to 5 more individuals, obviously they didnt get there bats...i have already refunded 2 people...SF49ers and another and will do the same to everyone who didnt receive a bat...I cannot access my account on sbf to clear it up so my great friend told me about all this so I thought it def needed to be addressed

so you are king_381 and then yesterday you were deal_master15 and now today you are blastjk.. Well don't worry deal_master is banned and either king_381 or blastjk will be soon....

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
so you are king_381 and then yesterday you were deal_master15 and now today you are blastjk.. Well don't worry deal_master is banned and either king_381 or blastjk will be soon....

Just IP ban everything, he left false feedback

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
wtf?? why didn't you just refund him in the first place when he asked? this thread wouldn't have existed and your "friend" wouldn't have "hacked" your account if you would have just done that in the first place. it's simple.

Don't forget the friends family hating him.

mjs

Dodging bullets
i recently went through some tough bs in my life, but i still wouldn't do this....stop with the excuses man

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Looks like I got another NGTG from one of his other alias'. What a looser. Mods, help again please!

blastjk

Banned User
I...first off didnt do anything...and I am making it right...I refunded all accounts that were affected by this...except Lokahi...in case you all havent seen in previous posts...

mjs

Dodging bullets
I...first off didnt do anything...and I am making it right...I refunded all accounts that were affected by this...except Lokahi...in case you all havent seen in previous posts...

should have never come to this....fn dumbass

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN

Should've refunded me as well. Send it plus 20.00 to send the so called bat back to you if it ever gets here. What ever is left over from shipping I'll send you the balance back. Told you this numerous times. Make that bed now lay in it.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Just got another email from him complaining about how he can't log on thanks to all the idiots of SBF. Says it's all my fault lol. This guy is an idiot by far.

HAMMERHEAD

<font color="#000000">BATS</font>
Did just that

A good dude would just cancel the deal after seeing this

After a ton of emails, I realized this guy is buggin. Just send the bat and I will send funds after I receive it. It's simple. Evidently not for him. He needs my cell# and wants to talk. I have done too many smooth transactions on here and realize something is rotten.

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
After a ton of emails, I realized this guy is buggin. Just send the bat and I will send funds after I receive it. It's simple. Evidently not for him. He needs my cell# and wants to talk. I have done too many smooth transactions on here and realize something is rotten.

Good luck with that. He won't send me a refund cause he thinks I'm gonna rip him off by not sending the bat back. He will not ship 1st cause he told me he doesn't want to be empty handed. I guess it's okay for him to cause the empty hands. Who's to say his bats if there are any are even legit stock bats.