Not GTG tha_king381

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
made a payment for a bat on a saturday afternoon and the seller said he would ship on monday usps with confirmation. monday evening i contact the seller to see if he had shipping info and he gets back to me saying he didnt ship it because he had to go to drug screen for a job that came up. told him i needed the bat to be in my possesion by a certain date which is why he needed to ship by monday which is what he agreed to do. asked him when he was planning to ship and he said maybe tuesday maybe wednesday. whenever he has time to do it. asked for my refund again and he refused. contacted him two days later (wednesday) to see if he shipped and he claimed that he did but doesnt have any shipping info. which he said he was going to have. once again i asked for a refund because at this point, i think hes full of ****. thursday was a holiday, friday no bat, saturday no bat, today no bat. today i asked the seller about shipping info and he claims the bat was returned to him because he wrote something wrong on the address even though he made no effort to contact me at all and let me know that he supposedly got the bat back. asked for my refund again and he still refused. asked him a few more times and he still refused or just plain didnt even respond. didnt want to do this but looks like i have no choice. i even told him last tuesday or wednesday to come clean and be upfront if he didnt ship it and we can just start over and get this bat sent to me. obviously trying to help meant nothing because it seems like im still getting jerked around..

Tony Clark
tha_king381
Mount Airy/Wilmington NC
facebook says hes in a relationship w/ Abby Badgett

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
He's refusing the refund cause he spent all your money and doesn't have any left. Definitely NGTG.

Could you post the dates though?

Lokahi

HAWAIIAN SUPERMAN
Seller just sent me an email saying that since I left negative feedback already, I can keep the bat (I guess whenever I get it) cause he will not refund. I gave this guy every chance to be upfront and to even just send a refund and we can call it good. Still no shipping info and yet he claims he sent it out today. Whatever.. LOL

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Maybe he spent the money on drugs, and then had to spend more money on a cleanser for his test.
Prayers sent Abby.

HAMMERHEAD

<font color="#000000">BATS</font>
I have a possible deal with him on a bat but will definately have him ship 1st before I send payment. I have over 300 deals here with no issues. Keep this up so others will also show caution.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I have a possible deal with him on a bat but will definately have him ship 1st before I send payment. I have over 300 deals here with no issues. Keep this up so others will also show caution.

A good dude would just cancel the deal after seeing this

sf49ers0821

Addicted to Softballfans
sent him for a jeff hall mutant asa which i asked for conf# and never pmd me back, found his phone number on a prior thread he stated and just called him, he didnt answer but called back and said he shipped my bat and will pm dc# later.. hmmm...

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
I love when sketch dudes do multiple deals at a time.
It's kinda sketch.

p17

Holy crap. Are we sure this isn't thundercats?

made a payment for a bat on a saturday afternoon and the seller said he would ship on monday usps with confirmation. monday evening i contact the seller to see if he had shipping info and he gets back to me saying he didnt ship it because he had to go to drug screen for a job that came up. told him i needed the bat to be in my possesion by a certain date which is why he needed to ship by monday which is what he agreed to do. asked him when he was planning to ship and he said maybe tuesday maybe wednesday. whenever he has time to do it. asked for my refund again and he refused. contacted him two days later (wednesday) to see if he shipped and he claimed that he did but doesnt have any shipping info. which he said he was going to have. once again i asked for a refund because at this point, i think hes full of ****. thursday was a holiday, friday no bat, saturday no bat, today no bat. today i asked the seller about shipping info and he claims the bat was returned to him because he wrote something wrong on the address even though he made no effort to contact me at all and let me know that he supposedly got the bat back. asked for my refund again and he still refused. asked him a few more times and he still refused or just plain didnt even respond. didnt want to do this but looks like i have no choice. i even told him last tuesday or wednesday to come clean and be upfront if he didnt ship it and we can just start over and get this bat sent to me. obviously trying to help meant nothing because it seems like im still getting jerked around..

Tony Clark
tha_king381
Mount Airy/Wilmington NC
facebook says hes in a relationship w/ Abby Badgett

sent him for a jeff hall mutant asa which i asked for conf# and never pmd me back, found his phone number on a prior thread he stated and just called him, he didnt answer but called back and said he shipped my bat and will pm dc# later.. hmmm...

He also owes me a 26oz duo.

Balln00, how long has he owed you this and why does a thread not exist to warn people about him?

balln00

SHADEHUNTER
I payed him on the 19th and I figured I'd give him a few more days until I seen this. He is online now but it won't let me send him a message. I wasn't worried until I saw this.

p17

I payed him on the 19th and I figured I'd give him a few more days until I seen this. He is online now but it won't let me send him a message. I wasn't worried until I saw this.

Have you guys communicated at all?

balln00

SHADEHUNTER
I asked him one day last week and he said it should be yesterday so when it didn't come I asked for a tracking # and he never replied.