the Carolinas

I got to see a RDU vs. MOJO local a few months ago. I was definitely surprised with the talent RDU had based off of their look. I got to watch Sal8 play Rock Solid at the Beast and WSL. Rock solid had them down but one key error let Sal back in it and eventually got them the win. They are really consistent. You have to beat them, they will not give you a game.

CRope1

Tiger til I Die!
RDU has always fielded a very good team. We were up on them by 12 a few years back in the 4th inning, and they started hitting and run ruled us in the 6th. I think they scored 26 runs in 1 inning, and we did not make an error. It was crazy how quickly they started hitting.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
That team cookies/Terry's hotdog are solid. Won the NSA state.

I agree they are very good. I dont know anything about them though. Does anyone know where they are from? I got to see how they did in the Pic A Dixie, and they won the NSA Gold SC Super State.

Crossfire
L&L
Williams Transport
Party Time
Synergy
FMF
Nasty Boys
BDE
Debo
Southern Surge
Honey Badgers
Worsham/Klutch
Mt. Top
Code Eck/B&B
MoCrunch
Rivals United
ASP/VL concrete
Do Work
Kwik Kuts
Cookies/Terry

Last edited:

snoww01

The Veteran
Cookies/Terrys is some of the B&B guys and some James gang guys and some of the old Terrys guys.... Its Larry's hot dogs which is not a team anymore...

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Cookies/Terrys is some of the B&B guys and some James gang guys and some of the old Terrys guys.... Its Larry's hot dogs which is not a team anymore...

That is a pretty good pedigree. Thank you for the info.

snoww01

The Veteran
also cliff code eck/b&b doesn't have a team anymore either...some of the code guys are with southern connection/Carolina merchants now who are also a solid team who finished top 10 at utrip d worlds last year...they play utrip c but nsa silver

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
also cliff code eck/b&b doesn't have a team anymore either...some of the code guys are with southern connection/Carolina merchants now who are also a solid team who finished top 10 at utrip d worlds last year...they play utrip c but nsa silver

Teams change so much I can't keep up with them. (let me add 1 vote for ranking players, not teams.)

that is backward from SC, our NSA Gold plays USSSA D.

1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 FMF
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 Debo
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers
12 Worsham/Klutch
13 Mt. Top
14 Southern Connection/Carolina Merchants
15 MoCrunch
16 Rivals United
17 ASP/VL concrete
18 Do Work
19 Kwik Kuts
20 Cookies/Terry
21 Sal8/SFI
22 RDU

Last edited:

snoww01

The Veteran
yes they should def rank players.
they have never played a nsa trney before this year that's how they snuck in silver in nsa. all other nc gold teams play utrip C

snoww01

The Veteran
not sure what it was called but they double dipped us to win it earlier in the year. They also played in the worth shootout bat trney in burlington

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have any teams that they think need to be added to the list, or any changes, teams split up, under new name?

I would love to see this tournament happen.

1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 FMF
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 Debo
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers
12 Worsham/Klutch
13 Mt. Top
15 MoCrunch
16 Rivals United
17 ASP/VL concrete
18 Do Work
19 Kwik Kuts
20 Cookies/Terry
21 Sal8/SFI
22 RDU
23 Broughton/Bad Draw
24 In Memory / Fatboys Towing
25 AID tire/EJ
26 N&L
27 Smashmouth

Last edited:

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Does anyone have any teams that they think need to be added to the list, or any changes, teams split up, under new name?

I would love to see this tournament happen.

1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 FMF
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 Debo
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers
12 Worsham/Klutch
13 Mt. Top
15 MoCrunch
16 Rivals United
17 ASP/VL concrete
18 Do Work
19 Kwik Kuts
20 Cookies/Terry
21 Sal8/SFI
22 RDU
23 Broughton/Bad Draw
24 In Memory / Fatboys Towing
25 AID tire/EJ

N&L
Smashmouth

KLS!

Starting Player
there are a ton more teams that can go on your list depends on if you just want it to be sc/nc or add GA and VA. ANd cliff asa used to be one of the biggest sanctions around before they recertified there bats and the original ultras came out. Imagine most teams us being one of them hitting Worth WS23's and gold double walls that had been recertified against the ultra 2. THis is where asa began to go down hill. They were the first to change bat performance and balls which no one cared to play after that. THen on top of this all the sanctions used to have one major tournament a month on seperate dates. So you had bigger tournaments. one other issue is as all knows classification. THere was never so many. THere was either show up and play or stay home. THen it was two divisions up and lower. Now theres rec, lower d, middle d, upper d, c . I say that because there are no rec teams anymore. you used to never be able to see who was playing either. Best thing directors can do is stop posting team list. you either want to play or not. Heck having just 5 teams in c or upper is great. Ive played in multiple best out of 5's with just 2 teams for states.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
thank you for the info guys. I originally was trying to put to gather a list of teams from SC/NC that ether are C or are on the edge. I thought about the teams that have played in our area like the extremely talented D teams from ATL, or Solway from TN. Im not going to exclude them from the list, but I will need other people to point them out to me. I dont know enough about those teams. With that in mind I'm going to divide the list by state. I honestly dont want class to play a factor... this is a list of the best teams from the area/state. Unfortunately not all states or associations have the same class system.

there is a real good chance I have teams listed in the wrong state. At first glance tho congratulations to NC for having more Quality teams.

SC
1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 Do Work
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 MoCrunch
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers

NC
1 Worsham/Klutch
2 Mt. Top
3 Southern Connection/Carolina Merchants
4 Debo
5 Cookies/Terry
6 Rivals United
7 ASP/VL concrete
8 FMF
9 Kwik Kuts
10 Smashmouth
11 N&L
12 RDU
13 Broughton/Bad Draw

VA
1 In Memory / Fatboys Towing
2 AID tire/EJ
3 Sal8/SFI

Last edited:

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
I only saw them once this year but I would still say Rock Solid out of VA would have to be on the list based on their second place finish in upper Winter worlds

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I hate those Solway guys!!

LOL, y'all are a good group on and off the field.

I only saw them once this year but I would still say Rock Solid out of VA would have to be on the list based on their second place finish in upper Winter worlds

thank you Larry, Updated

SC
1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 Do Work
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 MoCrunch
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers

NC
1 Worsham/Klutch
2 Mt. Top
3 Southern Connection/Carolina Merchants
4 Debo
5 Cookies/Terry
6 Rivals United
7 ASP/VL concrete
8 FMF
9 Kwik Kuts
10 Smashmouth
11 N&L
12 RDU
13 Broughton/Bad Draw

VA
1 In Memory / Fatboys Towing
2 AID tire/EJ
3 Sal8/SFI
4 Rock Solid

TN
1 Solway
2 TAPOUT/ECOLOGICAL PEST MANAGEMENT (the Pest Controllers)
3 Team Collision/CTS

GA
1 Country Fresh
2 Tread Stone/Diamond Enterprises/***
3 Team Gillette
4 Primetime/Easton
5 OI Livingston/TNT Hauling/Brother's
6 Special K
7 d 2 e Sports/K-POW
8 Chicken N Shine
9 Smith Co
10 Hammerface