the Carolinas

Leftie22

Star Player
I just wish we would do the Southeastern Conference next year. I have been playing 3 years now and in just that short period of time softball has gotten very stale. I love the game and the competition but all the crying and people scared to play up, results in you playing the same 6 teams every week. If something don't change the game will not have a C division much longer. And Cliff as much as I would love to see that tournament happen, most of those teams wouldn't make that jump unfortunately.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
thats it. I have come up with a tournament i want to play in, and I'm going to try and make it happen.

Stretch19

Grow up
real talk, if this was to go down, it would be one hell of a tourney...all these teams talk about wanting to play different teams, etc blah blah blah, but at the end of the day, they wouldnt do it

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
it is in the works. dates are tbd Mid to late October. if teams dont come it will be their choice.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Updated

SC
1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 Do Work
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 MoCrunch
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers

NC
1 Worsham/Klutch
2 Mt. Top
3 Southern Connection/Carolina Merchants
4 Debo
5 Cookies/Terry
6 Rivals United
7 ASP/VL concrete
8 FMF
9 Kwik Kuts
10 Smashmouth
11 N&L
12 RDU
13 Broughton/Bad Draw

VA
1 In Memory / Fatboys Towing
2 AID tire/EJ
3 Sal8/SFI
4 Rock Solid

TN
1 Solway
2 TAPOUT/ECOLOGICAL PEST MANAGEMENT (the Pest Controllers)
3 Team Collision/CTS
4 Showtime

GA
1 Country Fresh
2 Tread Stone/Diamond Enterprises/***
3 Team Gillette
4 Primetime/Easton
5 OI Livingston/TNT Hauling/Brother's
6 Special K
7 d 2 e Sports/K-POW
8 Chicken N Shine
9 Smith Co
10 Hammerface
11 Special Edition
12 Causin Drama/***
13 Buckhead Investment Partners
14 Greentree Metals

Last edited:

JRod21

Star Player
This D/C class tourney has turned into a Conference-D class tourney lol. We played Country Fresh at the Pic-O and they are a very solid team.

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Updated

SC
1 Crossfire
2 L&L
3 Williams Transport
4 Party Time
5 Synergy
6 Do Work
7 Nasty Boys
8 BDE
9 MoCrunch
10 Southern Surge
11 Honey Badgers

NC
1 Worsham/Klutch
2 Mt. Top
3 Southern Connection/Carolina Merchants
4 Debo
5 Cookies/Terry
6 Rivals United
7 ASP/VL concrete
8 FMF
9 Kwik Kuts
10 Smashmouth
11 N&L
12 RDU
13 Broughton/Bad Draw

VA
1 In Memory / Fatboys Towing
2 AID tire/EJ
3 Sal8/SFI
4 Rock Solid

TN
1 Solway
2 TAPOUT/ECOLOGICAL PEST MANAGEMENT (the Pest Controllers)
3 Team Collision/CTS
4 Showtime

GA
1 Country Fresh
2 Tread Stone/Diamond Enterprises/***
3 Team Gillette
4 Primetime/Easton
5 OI Livingston/TNT Hauling/Brother's
6 Special K
7 d 2 e Sports/K-POW
8 Chicken N Shine
9 Smith Co
10 Hammerface
11 Special Edition
12 Causin Drama/***
13 Buckhead Investment Partners

Greentree Metals (GA)

Solid Comp Team that will travel

jrxp

Pull side Judy
How bout 15 home runs. Stadium balls. Shaved bats. Call it Carolina conference just like the pros

Country35

Banned User
Larry and freedom could make it work. Only ones. But a few on that list wouldnt attend cuz freedom checks rosters and stuff. Dear shane, if you are reading this, lets make it happen for the good of the game. I'll even be a gopher at the park that day.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Any of you Carolina teams coming to ISA worlds in Chattanooga Aug 28-30th?? ISA used to be pretty big over in the carolinas if I remember correctly...

NCFREEDOMSPORTS

Addicted to Softballfans
Larry and freedom could make it work. Only ones. But a few on that list wouldnt attend cuz freedom checks rosters and stuff. Dear shane, if you are reading this, lets make it happen for the good of the game. I'll even be a gopher at the park that day.

Already in the works for something next year that will be geared towards Upper and Comp teams.....Nothing final yet but a set schedule just for those teams in those divisions. If lower and rec want to play they could but would be by rules of those divisions with no equalizer...........More to come

mihklo

Any of you Carolina teams coming to ISA worlds in Chattanooga Aug 28-30th?? ISA used to be pretty big over in the carolinas if I remember correctly...

Same weekend as NSA eastern worlds here in rock hill. I'd bet the majority of the teams will stay home and play for rings

JRod21

Star Player

I know a couple of teams from SC gonna be up there. Auto X, Southern Surge, and Do Work will be.

Country35

Banned User
Already in the works for something next year that will be geared towards Upper and Comp teams.....Nothing final yet but a set schedule just for those teams in those divisions. If lower and rec want to play they could but would be by rules of those divisions with no equalizer...........More to come

Maybe I'll be wearing a blue shirt behind the plate by then.....wedding is march 4, then I'll be getting with mr wood about some freedom umping.

Dakota Deerwood

Addicted to Softballfans
ISA has 37 teams listed in the lower (and 5 SC teams)... I know 2 of the 5 SC teams listed are not coming, so Im guessing 30 teams at the most in lower..