the Carolinas

Stretch19

Grow up
No I know who you are referring to now and he wasn't cut. I really like him. But yes to be cut you have to be a part of the team and our mutual friend was never cut. I still keep tabs on him. Sometimes I'm wrong in evaluations.

takes a big man to admit their wrongs in life shaw, hats of to you...good run this weekend btw

Im guessing it's tae since stretch lovesssssssss him some tae

of course i love me some tae, who doesnt love one of their best friends for over 15 years?

Zmcooper53

Ahhh hit!!
Stretch, you absolutely should have picked up this weekend. Wish I would have known sooner that you were wanting to play, we definitely could have used you.

Got a chance to see Tae and talk with him for a bit. Unfortunately, I did not get to see Elite play. Heard they did well though.

Stretch19

Grow up
Stretch, you absolutely should have picked up this weekend. Wish I would have known sooner that you were wanting to play, we definitely could have used you.

Got a chance to see Tae and talk with him for a bit, unfortunately, I did not get to see Elite play. Heard they did well though.

Zane? damn bo, when you move to TN?

Stretch19

Grow up
haha damn guy, i really had no clue...i havent played on the weekends in like 3 years now and havent seen your brother in a couple years since he hurt himself playing ball

Zmcooper53

Ahhh hit!!
Yeah, he played a little bit last year, but I think he is done with it now. Him and Bert have both pretty much retired.

I tell Tae this all of the time, but if you guys are ever wanting to get away from the Cack and play some ball up this way, just let me know.

Oh, and I am trying to get him to let me have the A.P.E. name lol

BigPhatJam

Star Player
Don't worry Carolina I will be there come Jan 2017. Pitching from second base got to stretch that box for USSSA and ASA now and people hate me for it because to keep it under 10FT it looks like fast pitch, I LOVE IT.

Stretch19

Grow up
im still contemplating if i should take my pitching talents to the HB or to Worshams...both are in need of a stud like myself and have made solid qualifying offers for my services.

any input from the peanut gallery?

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
im still contemplating if i should take my pitching talents to the HB or to Worshams...both are in need of a stud like myself and have made solid qualifying offers for my services.

I would love for you to start playing. It would give me a chance to meet you in person.

Stretch19

Grow up
if you really wanted to meet me, you would have started playing earlier...i was out there about every weekend for a solid 5 years...where were you cliff? huh?

Country469

We played in rock thrill, charlotte, and lexington sc at least I know of. Cliff was playing in Roanoke and didnt even say hi tho, I think he secretly is like epatts and hates retireees

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Jorge... Country? Im pretty sure I saw you at the chance in 2014, but im not sure.

Last edited:

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Yall just got to do something memorable. My team had to get in a fight with Tae for him to remember us.

Country469

In mem been a solid C team for a while.........whats weird is they NEVER come down and play anywhere south of burlington

Country469

they play a lot in richmond, and va beach area. Lot of SB nation, I guess they picked up a few guys from that way now too.

chiefdawg

Addicted to Softballfans

Not sure which way this will sway your choice but we have great team tickle piles.

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
Not sure which way this will sway your choice but we have great team tickle piles.

Shaw you are always talking about all the fun times yall have, and you never invite me. I finally had enough of it. I just wanted to say it is rude and down right hurtful to tease.

BigPhatJam

Star Player
I can't wait to set up the truck and all my goodies for tournaments again to relax and focus on what I do best and that's crush the ball and pitch nasty moving knuckles.