the Carolinas

BigPhatJam

Star Player
LOL I wish I was fat but if a 36 inch waist is fat then so be it, I stay in the gym and hey a little help from outside sources help too, lol and I played at UMBC and CC

Stretch19

Grow up
hold on...yourea 6'5 245 and wear a 36" waist?

wtf? im 6'5 225 and wear a 38

you must be running all kinds of testosterone

when did you play at umbc?

BigPhatJam

Star Player
CC is Cecil College, MD which was a junior college then transferred to UMBC because I brought my grades up, hey you know what they say a great Testosterone and a great anabolic is all you need.

jrxp

Pull side Judy
We haven't played any gold this year. Started the year in bronze and got bumped after people bitched about us even though we were legal.

I know who y'all r. Y'all got a legit team now. Ok then over/under beers drank this weekend for one of ur players my good friend.. No names though I say 9.. And dang phat jam if a stud is over 6 ft and 200 lbs then I have just joined the club. Ur I can't hit it no 400 ft maybe 135 ft this weekend ;)

Stretch19

Grow up
CC is Cecil College, MD which was a junior college then transferred to UMBC because I brought my grades up, hey you know what they say a great Testosterone and a great anabolic is all you need.

nice...dude i played a little with back in the day went to UMBC, when did you play there?

mihklo

**** getting old down here. Another weekend another fight. Smh. One team tossed and the other had a few tossed.

Debo03

Addicted to Softballfans
Did SC have their own ISA worlds this year?

Just trying to figure out why the only team I see from the Carolinas is Worshams?

JRod21

Star Player
Yep. Definitely not the best association out there but still hanging around.

Scott Pittman and Caldwell branched off and started New Evolution Softball Association, while ISA is still around the area but mainly in NC and SC, its NESA. Just like ISA basically, they had a New Evolution world in Lexington, SC last weekend.