the Carolinas

VanSin23

NC Freedom Sports
so they should be playing comp...got it

I never said that. They are a good lower team. My suggestion for them since they are against the combined tournaments is to come play the ones that are not combined. Raleigh on May 14th will not be combined and there is a big cash prize.

ogsoftballplaye

Okay I'm a jackass

No sir you're not. You're the Phil Jackson or softball.

You should be gettin on jeremy about sandbagging, lol. Pretty sure graingers team has won as much or more than my team this season! Lmao

Since I joined we've lost 3 tourneys. 1 pretty badly. We've won 2. I was not there the weekend we won 1 of those. However the weekend I wasn't there, there was only like 5 teams.

ogsoftballplaye

I never said that. They are a good lower team. My suggestion for them since they are against the combined tournaments is to come play the ones that are not combined. Raleigh on May 14th will not be combined and there is a big cash prize.

Raleigh is a good tourney. I'm anxious to see yalls final 4 format in August at MB. I'm actually kind of excited about it.

Stretch19

Grow up
Since I joined we've lost 3 tourneys. 1 pretty badly. We've won 2. I was not there the weekend we won 1 of those. However the weekend I wasn't there, there was only like 5 teams.

so you have won 2 out of the 5 tourneys that your team has played in since youve joined? id say thats pretty good there

Stretch19

Grow up
You should be gettin on jeremy about sandbagging, lol. Pretty sure graingers team has won as much or more than my team this season! Lmao

i realize the average softball IQ isnt that high, so let me try to break it down to a concept thats easier to comprehend...

if youre 7'1" and someone else is 7'6"...the fact he is taller doesnt make you not tall in the grand scheme of things

ogsoftballplaye

so you have won 2 out of the 5 tourneys that your team has played in since youve joined? id say thats pretty good there

It is pretty good. I can't wait to see how we do in Raleigh. Sure hope they get more teams over the next 2 weeks.

well you hit .700 every weekend, so that means you and another guy are both .500 hitters

Can't count on me to do it every weekend. I have kept a high avg this year though. Been very comfortable and confident in the box this year. If I've batted under .700 it wasn't much. However the team has gelled well. Now if we can stay consistent with who shows up. We miss starters every tourney we play.

mkimmer

COMbatant
Can't count on me to do it every weekend. I have kept a high avg this year though. Been very comfortable and confident in the box this year. If I've batted under .700 it wasn't much. However the team has gelled well. Now if we can stay consistent with who shows up. We miss starters every tourney we play.

I've seen Jeremy swing a few times this year. He's swinging it really well every time. Every team probably has that 1 guy that struggles for the most part, but in my experience, that 1 guy can come up big in do or die situations.

Getting the same team up for every tournament is almost impossible unless you have young guys without families or old guys who just don't give a crap.... LOL. A consistent hitting team is fun to be on though....

ogsoftballplaye

I've seen Jeremy swing a few times this year. He's swinging it really well every time. Every team probably has that 1 guy that struggles for the most part, but in my experience, that 1 guy can come up big in do or die situations.

Getting the same team up for every tournament is almost impossible unless you have young guys without families or old guys who just don't give a crap.... LOL. A consistent hitting team is fun to be on though....

Thanks for the kind words sir. I see yall killing it up north. 1 guy struggling is fine. But 3 with .250 or even less, something has to happen. I think it will. We'll see. Some of our guys work on the weekend and that hurts. Especially when they are key cogs to the machine.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
considering some of the stuff that goes on in the lounge I'm struggling to see that as ban-able.
It's not a straight banable offense but he had multiple infractions and if you get to 3 points you get a 90 day vacation.
Had to man. Sonic probably don't know where the Carolinas are so you know he wasn't in this thread man.
This is correct, Isn't the Carolina's kind of close to a body of water?