The new Mass/NH Thread!!!! WTF.....

patsfan23

Coach
russ, text me bud, i need your number someone was looking for it this weekend and i lost my contacts.. and your queer!!!

patsfan23

Coach
Good luck to the Meathouse and all of the northeast teams this week at the worlds!! Spastic get your boys hitting and you guys will be fine!!

rkjunior

Laser show, RELAX.
Thanks bud! If we hit like we did this weekend, we should be good.... The bat's are waking up at the right time, for sure.

floods

Addicted to Softballfans
Good luck to the Meathouse and all of the northeast teams this week at the worlds!! Spastic get your boys hitting and you guys will be fine!!

Truth that !!!! Shake and bake 1 day to go then the beer gods will bless me with 7 rookies buying me beer !!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D

floods

Addicted to Softballfans
last I checked I made all my outs on saturday.

i agree , but you gotta play in worlds to make outs in worlds just sayin ,bring extra pens to keep the book.We might let you coach 1st base one game see how you do.:)

Cotter8

We landed on the moon!
great playing with everyone this weekend in RI!

Damn, I missed seeing you guys play? Guess I need to get back on here more. How has everyone been playing this season? I'm being lazy...anyone down here for World's this weekend? Here to watch so I'll check out a game if I can

Sully-7

Addicted to Softballfans
it was a blast down there!!!! thanks to all the vets on the meat house who have put their hard work in...playing all the time... and playing hurt!!!!

BigJoeDe44

Addicted to Softballfans
1 and 1 so far, played and lost to the biggest bunch of douchebags from Vegas that ever stepped on a field! Play again Friday at 630. Time to start sending teams home

Will B

DeMarini Nation
Yeah, good luck guys!! Tough road on saturday, 8 games back to back to back...... You guys can do it though.