The official Military teams/touneys thread 2....

notafan/aplayer

Addicted to Softballfans
i had heard yesterday there is two A teams and four B teams as it stands now. the plan is a round robin to set bracket then a double lim if i heard correctly. but i had also heard more teams are still tring to get in so i think it's still up in the air.

The email I got today was 2 A and 4 B. Round robin mix. Then A teams play best of 5 series and B teams play double elim I think.

bashbro24

Back in the game
The email I got today was 2 A and 4 B. Round robin mix. Then A teams play best of 5 series and B teams play double elim I think.

Yeah it will be a good time. See you there bro. I will be number 24 for FBT. Good luck to all the board brothers in this tournament!

Mofoshee21

Triple Lindy
not sure how close the fields are to the Monte Carlo, but you can hit at the BLD during the day, and right next to the fields there is a big park too.

Gov't Issue will be there in the "A"... and a few of us will be hitting at the BLD between 12-2....

Good Luck Billy bring it home again!!! C ya when u get back!

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
So we are going to play the Scrapulators in 5 games. We are coming to Vegas for that. Only 4 teams in "B" as well.

reid13

R2W!!!!!!! Look it up...
So we are going to play the Scrapulators in 5 games. We are coming to Vegas for that. Only 4 teams in "B" as well.

Not much better in J-VIlle Craig..... Last i checked just 2 "A" teams here as well. Us and the Commando's, but I think there is 8 "B" teams. It will be a round robin format as well.

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
Good luck to all the military teams competing this weekend in two great tournaments. Hope everyone has a safe trip to the fields and then back home.

jOeyb00

Addicted to Softballfans

Exactly...except you also play each "B" team once before you start your best of 5. We play you guys @ Noon on Sat..which is immediately after you guys play FBT and right before you play Peterson. You guys play @ 0900,1030,1200 and 1330..Then you best of 5 sagainst SCRAPS starts @ 1745...lol. This tourney took a step backwards. 10 teams last year. Anyhow, Craig, you guys be careful and see you tommorow. IM #00 for SMASHMOUTH/NELLIS

dpgc213

GOT BUBBLE GUM
Exactly...except you also play each "B" team once before you start your best of 5. We play you guys @ Noon on Sat..which is immediately after you guys play FBT and right before you play Peterson. You guys play @ 0900,1030,1200 and 1330..Then you best of 5 sagainst SCRAPS starts @ 1745...lol. This tourney took a step backwards. 10 teams last year. Anyhow, Craig, you guys be careful and see you tommorow. IM #00 for SMASHMOUTH/NELLIS

lolz...........:D

Craig #7

Middle's Closed
I must of left before something happened....

Yeah nothing happened...He is just a fool.

Rook, your buddies on the Scraps can hit the ball. They loved the BP I was throwing them. If it didn't go 400'+, it was buzzing by my ear. Had a great weekend of military ball.

bashbro24

Back in the game
hope everyone made it home safe from this weekend! FBT had a good time even though we played awful. Good Job to smashmouth for winning B and Scraps for the A. Hope to see you all at the band aide.

Last edited:

B-Link #99

Retired Damage Controlman
anyone know how my boy Joe Covo did this past weekend

he played some 2b and SS, played very well, he even hit a lil bit too, lol

Govt Issue ran out of gas on Saturday, our 1st 3 games we played with 9 guys..

Oakley Dude,
There is NO official website for Military Worlds..

arod3776

ElitePlatinumMember
he played some 2b and SS, played very well, he even hit a lil bit too, lol

Govt Issue ran out of gas on Saturday, our 1st 3 games we played with 9 guys..

Oakley Dude,
There is NO official website for Military Worlds..

yeah thats what i heard,,, damn was everyone hungover or what,,, teams usually know well in advance when their going to Vegas to ball, usually guys plan this out.....

WCURacer29

Shady J Softball
anybody from NAS Norfolk hang around this thread? Just found out i'll be there 12-15 May waiting on a rotator with pretty much nothing to do. Might see about playing a game if anybody has a spot.