The official Two Weeks of shenks and Bliss being insufferable thread

Ronnie G

Star Player
Seadderall Seahawks vs. New England Deflatriots in the battle of the cheaters

I like it. You should send that one to Goodell.

I thought so too. Last year you had the teams of the 2 states that legalized maryjane coming together to have a "superbowl"....hmmm

Last year you had your classic Weed Bowl. This year it's the cheat bowl. I wonder what next years theme will be

3XC

Big Truss
The No Respect Bowl.

Cardinals/Ravens then, or in the alternative Eagles/Chargers, but when it comes to disrespect nobody is on Flacco's level. The media treats him like dirt when they bother discussing him at all. Except for Jaworski, and that ended when he signed his contract. Backstory is that Jaworski's best friend and golf buddy is Flacco's Philly based agent. When Flacco got paidzilla, the homie did too, and he could cool it with the Flacco support, so basically now he's somewhere between Newton and Dalton in the media's eyes even though he's accomplished 10 times more than both of them combined.

chacha15

rec chip
that whole 4th quarter of the Seahawks vs Packers game is still unbelievable. that fake field goal attempt. going for 2. the onside kick. the bomb to win it. Did Pete Carroll really call all those shots? crazy

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was disappointed in playoff flacco. Because of him we have to put up with the pats in the sb. So disappoint.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
that whole 4th quarter of the Seahawks vs Packers game is still unbelievable. that fake field goal attempt. going for 2. the onside kick. the bomb to win it. Did Pete Carroll really call all those shots? crazy

No Russell did via Jesus, according to Russell of course. God is good every time. I wonder if Jesus told Dangeruss to divorce his wife and start banging an Instagram model named SnowPhat too. Lol, Dangeruss and Jon Bones Jones must go to the same church.

Ronnie G

Star Player
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...wks-cb-walter-thurmond-faces-4game-suspension

Last Suspension was Thurmond In Nov. 2013. In 2012 were the Browner/Sherman Violations.

Browners most recent was for weed.

Thurmond, Browner and the others no longer play for Seattle. Most left in 2012.

There were ZERO violations this season. So Yes I have to say its really really old.

I was just talking about a name for the SB guy, just messing around. I also took a shot at the Patriots too.

Marshenko

3XC

Big Truss
I was disappointed in playoff flacco. Because of him we have to put up with the pats in the sb. So disappoint.

He threw 4 TDs, at some point the defense had to get off the field. Matt Elam making Julian Edelman look like Earl Campbell probably didn't help. I doubt Matt Elam could tackle my 60 year old mother.

3XC

Big Truss
How many of those wins were against 5 and 6 win teams in their putrid division? Like half?

If the Steelers were in your division, you wouldn't even have a record as good as the Ravens from 08 to the present. Your weak ass AFC East schedule keeps getting you undeserved byes.