The official Two Weeks of shenks and Bliss being insufferable thread

FAT JESUS

More than likely
How many of those wins were against 5 and 6 win teams in their putrid division? Like half?

If the Steelers were in your division, you wouldn't even have a record as good as the Ravens from 08 to the present. Your weak ass AFC East schedule keeps getting you undeserved byes.

Since 2000 the Pats vs. the Steelers and Ravens are:
7-3 and 8-3 for an aggregate record of .778. Facts are facts.

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
But their competition though.

And the browns and bengals have such a rich tradition of winning.

Last edited:

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Since 2000 the Pats vs. the Steelers and Ravens are:
7-3 and 8-3 for an aggregate record of .778. Facts are facts.

Oh and just icing on the "facts are facts" cake:

Our record against our division during the same time period?

Wait for it........

You're right 3! Facts are facts.....

Any other verbal diarrhea left in that face hole you need to get rid of? Cause I can rag doll you around this site all night with those "Facts" you keep referring to.

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
I'll wait for Bobby Buggs' explanation. He's pretty good at making excuses for cheating.

STLCoach

Nobiscum Deus
Belicheat is going to lose draft picks and be fined. He'll pay it too just like before. He should get suspended for a whole season like Payton did. Not that it'll teach him anything at this point.. He'll probably use that time to better refine his cheating techniques.

the NFL won't do anything, they can't prove anything...the colts had the same balls to use, it's ridiculous that this is even "news"...Tom Brady is gonna win another Super Bowl and do it while looking amazing

3XC

Big Truss
They threw the book at Sean Payton and Gregg Williams for first offenses. This is like the 5th time New England has been implicated in ridiculous gamesmanship type ****.

Suspend him for the aSuper Bowl. Do it 45 minutes before game time.

unless there is air tight proof that someone from the NE organization tampered with the balls they can't do anything...I mean they can, but they won't...Godell is a puppet and kraft is the head puppet master

3XC

Big Truss
unless there is air tight proof that someone from the NE organization tampered with the balls they can't do anything...I mean they can, but they won't...Godell is a puppet and kraft is the head puppet master

Air tight proof? How about "You keep doing this **** and we don't need proof, we're the NFL and we suspend people when we want, fine people when we want, and you're drawing too much attention to the concepts of fair play and competition, and we REALLY don't want that."

I wouldn't vacate the win over the Colts or anything, but if they treat this like its nothing and fail to punish the Patriots organization via draft pick forfeiture, suspensions, fines, or all 3, then there is certainly a double standard. The Saints basically lost an entire season without their HC and DC and the team sucked ass all year. A whole 16 games. Belichick has already accrued a half million dollar fine for rules violations, and TBQH the jackassery he does week in week out in the "gray area" is unique to the Patriots. Nobody else is deflating balls, messing with game and play clocks, illegally substituting guys, and all the other deplorable **** he and he alone does.

You want to stick it to NE? Suspend him now for the Super Bowl. Suspend him for the entirety of the offseason. Take away 1st and 2nd round picks. You can't fine Bob Kraft enough to give a ****, unless its like 100 million dollars or something he can pay it out of his couch cushions. Hit the team hard. Enough is enough.