The Really Real 2013 Redskins Thrad

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
The Stadium will be a sea of purple. I'll be on the club level brunching on biscottis with Steve Bisciotti.

Maybe, fair weather fans willbe out in force now though. Finally got a QB and a kicker worth a ****. Can't wait for my piggyback ride.

3XC

Big Truss
RG3 is not gonna throw 32 TDs and 0 picks this year, just like Cam Newton is not gonna throw for 2200 yards and 32 picks. Its one game people. Its one ****ing game. Granted, nobody looked more improved than Washington in Week 1. Skins fans have a lot to smile about. But he's a rookie and he will make some bonehead plays this season, rookies throw picks like theres no tomorrow, and he will have some bad fumbles and stuff.

Just as impressed with the Skins D TBH.

Gateway Man

Addicted to Softballfans
It is just one game, but it certainly gives the fans hope. Never expected them to beat the Saints. RGIII already has more of a clue how to play QB than Jason Campbell ever had.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Shanahan almost cost them that game......a regular Drew Brees beats them and it's because he wouldn't let Griffin air it out. He played it safe and it worked....i think he got lucky. I'm a huge Griffin fan...sucked him off on this forum multiple times. I was just disappointed when i saw how they handled it. Let him throw a dagger....quit the off tackle ****. damn

btw, i realize completion % was unreal but he never threw the ball 10 yards in the air.....let's hope Mike lets him start chuckin the damn thing

Stretch19

Grow up
RG3 is not gonna throw 32 TDs and 0 picks this year, just like Cam Newton is not gonna throw for 2200 yards and 32 picks. Its one game people. Its one ****ing game. Granted, nobody looked more improved than Washington in Week 1. Skins fans have a lot to smile about. But he's a rookie and he will make some bonehead plays this season, rookies throw picks like theres no tomorrow, and he will have some bad fumbles and stuff.

Just as impressed with the Skins D TBH.

when you go from rex grossman to bob the third, its hard not to get excited, even after only 1 game

B~TOWN

Addicted to Softballfans
I was a doubter but RG3 is the real deal can't wait to see him vs a team with a good D .

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
Been a good week, Skins win, got a Geno's steak n cheese on my way home from NJ today. Oh, and won almost 1200 at MD Live....1cent slots, third pull. You jelly?

Two_Three

Insert Penis Below
61A49DAD-398E-44A4-82D6-5B0F11A88F4B-3075-00000CECD86E6366.jpg

We goin to Sizzler

nice two three you ****ing squatch, the deadskins are gonna get they ass beat by Dallas though and RGIII will remember DWare