This was a first in a while...

riotact

don't pitch, learn to hit
Played 64 team state tournament, and I didn't hear one person complain about a bat one time....not once. Crazy :rolleyes:

twinsdad23

Addicted to Softballfans
64 team state and no bat complaints? Im calling BS unless this was 15 years ago.:D

Seriously, was this in Idaho?

ktown808

The Unknowns
I take that back...complaints came from people that didn't like the bats because they couldn't hit good with them. I know...it's the bat's fault! lol

rkdgator

Addicted to Softballfans
64 team state and no bat complaints? Im calling BS unless this was 15 years ago.:D

Seriously, was this in Idaho?

I was thinking the same thing. Apparently the Northern Idaho Eastern Washington region is the dirtiest in America. The piles of composite shavings in the parking lot must have looked like ant hills.

FAT JESUS

More than likely
Why is this such a surprise to everyone? Dont you play sanctioned tourneys where bats are tested? They test everything in Utrip and NSA out here, then no one can whine like a baby when someone ten pounds lighter than them hits farther. Problem solved.

Nateorious

Addicted to Softballfans
It is an E tourney with offensive ejections and ie outs. People put away the glass to play the small ball to keep it in the fence. = no complaints.

jesseb

E Ball Hero
64 teams? Damn we are lucky to get 6 around here. We were forced to play d states because there were only 2 teams signed up to play e states. Maybe I should move to idaho?

JohnnyH

Addicted to Softballfans
Come out to the outfield and listen to the conversations. We mention it occasionally.