Too old for outfield?

old

Banned User
Haha that sentence is incorrect too.

I believe the correct version would be: You do not correct grammar (very) well.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
i'm only 32 but this year is the best i've felt playing since I was probably 25. Eating healthier, running 2-3 days a week, and doing some Insanity as well. Diet, water, and regular exercise are key.

RLH4L

Extra Hitter
Christ, just kill yourself. Seriously. If you're life is based on going into every post and flinging some lame condescending comment, life clearly isn't for you. Stick to watching westerns and eating the old folks special at Dennys.

Oh, sorry, did I use too many syllables for you again?

I agree. It's guys like him that make new guys to the board not want to come here for fear of being ridiculed by a know-it-all. Newbies that are likely looking to spend a few dollars on equipment here at SBF. I'm sure they appreciate his support in making people feel welcome. People like that are bad for this place and bad for the game of softball.

Dysfunctional

Don't be hatin'
36 here, tall and lanky, play outfield and one of the fastest on the team. Don't feel like a train hit me days after games. I do also ride mountain bikes 40-50mi a week. I've tried all sorts of workout programs and I never stick with them.

old

Banned User
Me razzing someone on a message board that requires you to sign up before you read is detrimental to the game of softball? And I have yet to see anyone newer than me in here as I've only been posting for maybe six weeks. I have not completed any deals here yet, but I doubt SBF is taking a cut from the transactions that take place within the forums.

Chimpy

Star Player
I agree. It's guys like him that make new guys to the board not want to come here for fear of being ridiculed by a know-it-all. Newbies that are likely looking to spend a few dollars on equipment here at SBF. I'm sure they appreciate his support in making people feel welcome. People like that are bad for this place and bad for the game of softball.

And the moron has barely been on the board. His life is based on going into thread and leaving condescending posts. What a pathetic life the scumbag must lead.

I don't mind most of the razzing that goes on here (even from grubd - I like him) but some of the stuff like the "input" from this nitwit serves no purpose other than to make him look like a buffoon. He's just a nitwit taking up space in life. At least he won't be able to read this posts, too many sentences.

old

Banned User
The art of trolling is apparently one that gets you worked up enough to comprehend that my life revolved around and is based upon the belittlement of posters on a softball board.

I wouldn't even consider my comments trolling, by definition, but whatever. I did just discover there's a procedure that can be done to put someone on ignore which is what I suggest you do to me since I apparently get you so worked up you call me a nitwit twice.

Chimpy

Star Player
The art of trolling is apparently one that gets you worked up enough to comprehend that my life revolved around and is based upon the belittlement of posters on a softball board.

Again, the fact you're aware of you're a troll is the first step toward recovery. Perhaps getting friends in real life might help or actually going out and playing softball with real people. You'll find actually doing things relieves the stress of being a lonely douche who spends all day insulting people better than him.

Hope this helps.

old

Banned User
Here we go with the personal insults now. Real friends, going outside, lonely, etc.

I'm just waiting for the no money, no job, no girlfriend, etc. insults to come out. Respect your elders, *****.

old

Banned User
You've been on here for a year and haven't made a single deal to date? What are you doing here exactly?

Chimpy

Star Player
You've been on here for a year and haven't made a single deal to date? What are you doing here exactly?

Aw, poor fella. Stalking me now? You really seem mad. Guess that trolling thing hasn't worked out for ya, has it?

old

Banned User
Stalking and looking four inches to the left of your post are different things.

You're turning into the Owen Hart of this thread. I keep flushing you, but you won't go away.

Chimpy

Star Player
Stalking and looking four inches to the left of your post are different things.

You're turning into the Owen Hart of this thread. I keep flushing you, but you won't go away.

Typical troll. Loves harassing people, jumping into every thread with his own special brand of douchbaggery - but just can't stand having it pointed out. Poor guy. Maybe you should rethink this "insult everyone in every thread" thing you do and then you won't be so frustrated, ya lonely loser.

Hope this helps, buddy.