Top 10 "In Demand" ASA Bats for selling/trading

jonance

Banned User
Hey all.

Been playing ASA for a long while,but have just gotten into trading some of my old bats, and acquiring new ones. I'm having fun trying to find bargains and trading up to add to my collection, or selling for a small profit (to buy new balls, gear, pay league dues, etc)

So I understand the big 3, at least as I understand them, are the Freak98, OG Extended, and OG Flex...and I think i have a pretty good handle on their pricing. But what other bats are the most "in demand" asa bats...the ones that are easy to sell, trade, etc. I'm not looking to make it a business, but I want to only buy bats that I can easily move if I don't plan to swing it myself.

So can you guys run down some of the easiest to sell/trade bats for ASA out there? Thanks in advance!!!

total gearhead

Addicted to Softballfans
bats that are always in demand and always easiest to sell/trade on this board.. ASA:

1.Voltage 73b
2. SCX3
3. SCN3
4. Phenix
5. Jeff Hall Mutant - The red and yellow one
6. RD28
7. Worth Mayhem OG
8. Miken Freak 98
9. Louisville Catty (green)
10. Rip it Reaper 2

And not too close behind are these bats: Antivirus/Mayhem7598/scn8/scn9/scn5/rush 98

I'd also add that of the new bats so far the SRV4, Salvo, The ONE.12 are the most sought after --- but that's right now. The OG juggy (esp if first batch) always goes fast but it's usually cause they are cheap and durable yet awesome tanks. that is all.

jonance

Banned User
Thanks man....that is exactly what I was looking for! Now if you'll just price those out for me that would be awesome ;)

total gearhead

Addicted to Softballfans
i'd say just go ask for a price check (or search function) in the subforums of each bat... they fluctuate. the AV is low right now but in July they were about 20-40 bux higher.

jonance

Banned User
Ah there it was...the last sentence ;) Dude wanted $80 for the 78v. No interest here. Thanks guys. Anything missed or does that have it pretty well covered?

speedygonz

White Lightning
bats that are always in demand and always easiest to sell/trade on this board.. ASA:

1.Voltage 73b
2. SCX3
3. SCN3
4. Phenix
5. Jeff Hall Mutant - The red and yellow one
6. RD28
7. Worth Mayhem OG
8. Miken Freak 98
9. Louisville Catty (green)
10. Rip it Reaper 2

And not too close behind are these bats: Antivirus/Mayhem7598/scn8/scn9/scn5/rush 98

I'd also add that of the new bats so far the SRV4, Salvo, The ONE.12 are the most sought after --- but that's right now. The OG juggy (esp if first batch) always goes fast but it's usually cause they are cheap and durable yet awesome tanks. that is all.

Didn't see that

kja

Da Gooooochi
1. Voltage - 73
2. Extended
3. Flex
4. Phenix
5. RD28
6. Rush98
7. AV
8. 1st batch Juggy
9. Orange Mayhem
10. M7598

tcal49

Addicted to Softballfans
1.Voltage 73b
2. SCX3
3. SCN3
4. Phenix
5. RD28
6. Jeff Hall Mutant - The red and yellow one
7. Rip it Reaper 2
8. Louisville Catty (green)
9. Miken Freak 98
10. Worth Mayhem OG

other bats of note: AV, scn9, rush 98, cf3, juggy, and recoil... but dont forget the easton fp bats too: scn4b especially

Syxx

Addicted to Softballfans
Thanks man....that is exactly what I was looking for! Now if you'll just price those out for me that would be awesome ;)

search_it_noob.gif

bmurph

Addicted to Softballfans
after the volatage, ext, flex, rd28, phoenix, and maybe the reaper and jh mutant the rest are kind of a toss up. outside of the aforementioned you can find some good value in the next "tier" in terms of performance for the price.

jonance

Banned User
I've got an OG catty and I respectfully disagree, because I also happen to have an Extended. Put it this way. 15 games this year with the Catalyst, 0 home runs. 2 games with the Extended...1 bomb, and about 4 rockets to the fence. I don't see a comparison, although i like my Catty...i'm trying to trade for another EXT