Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs BLD Dec 13th-15th

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
You should have hit me up about the raffle on saturday Jordan. All the guys from 12 pack would have bought tickets.

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
Sup Fonz. Haha, we had a LONG saturday night bro. We always go out there to give a little back with the toys, and have fun with our homies from back home.
How'd you finish?

Fonz5150

Addicted to Softballfans
That is good, we ended up 8-2 after dropping our first game. Some of our guys had long night on Saturday also at the Titled Kilt... lol...

xrated24

Addicted to Softballfans
8-2, That's a good weekend brotha. Its happens man. Guys can't be help responsible for their actions when fine ass women in plaid mini skirts are serving them alcohol. Its a recipe for disaster:D

Lil E

Google Me, B!tch
Have no clue. MC Premier was playing when I left. But I think there were still like 3 games left.

MC Premier took 2nd. They lost to Lazor Beam/Space Jam (I think thats what they were called)

It was a fun tourney as always..even after the clusterf*** in the E bracket on Saturday night..

Played with FatBoys and finished a ****ty 5-2..lost both games by walkoff..

firemanbutch

~Brag Post~ ;)
I play right before your 1st game at Demouth 7. Magz Premier. I play 3B #14

Congrats to you guys for winning the tournament man. I pitched for JTF, we went flat against you guys for some reason then lost to MAJ by one run in a walk off. It was a great tournament though, lots of fun seeing old friends and making new ones and all for a great cause too.

My boy Timmy took second in the derby. Balls were flying last night

I pitched to Timmy in the Derby. That dude hit some critters for sure. Straight mashed!!! He hooked me up with his badass cap afterwards too since I was serving up such nice cookies....haha.

WAIDDOG

REC E-
I pitched to Timmy in the Derby. That dude hit some critters for sure. Straight mashed!!! He hooked me up with his badass cap afterwards too since I was serving up such nice cookies....haha.[/QUOTE]

I'll take some of those Feb 28th. Oh wait I have a server for the repeat! :biggthumpup:Brocstar serves the hottest freshest cookies ever..