Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs Dec 7-9

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wondering who is going to be in Palm Springs for this fun tourney for a great cause? I'll be out there with some of the Marines from Yuma. So who else is showing up?

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
I'll be there all weekend. One of the best and most fun tournaments to play in or just be around. I'll be out there with UTI ( Under the Influence) hopefully no 0-2 like last year haha

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wondering who is going to be in Palm Springs for this fun tourney for a great cause? I'll be out there with some of the Marines from Yuma. So who else is showing up?

I'm there, same squad. Should be a fun time. I just hope we don't get stuck playing on the fields with no fences that have trees and telephone poles in the field of play.

WAIDDOG

REC E-
Just pull yourself away from the all you can eat shrimp at red lobster and play buddy.
And please bring me 74 cheddar bay biscuits!

you freaking crack me up. I am building a steakhouse now so I am moving up from shrimp to steak. good luck with your new squad. heard flippers are flowing? still waiting on the Z from dude:mad:

WAIDDOG

REC E-
well for that price aint to bad. I have been leaving him alone, he is trying to come out here for our theme party this month so I hope he has my **** by then.

Crush17er

Addicted to Softballfans
Cha-Cha your way up with Dancemakers. Or is that the Salsa? Samba?

They play only yuma and maybe 1 phx victory lane tourny...

I know it's Toys for Tots, but they don't actually give the toys to all of your kids. That would be a huge donation of epic proportions.

Sorry my ppl cant be like your and drowned the kids we dont want like cats... stupid catholic religion...

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
:eek:

The obstacle fields were the most memorable part of last years events lolllll

Oh and the life saving portable propane heater.

The heater was clutch for sure! I'm just disappointed that all you jokers thought a redneck from KY couldn't light a propane heater without blowing the place up.

Wish i was a baller to go to palm springs lol

You were a baller last year and went. What happened? Baller status get recalled?

I know it's Toys for Tots, but they don't actually give the toys to all of your kids. That would be a huge donation of epic proportions.

Dude, the pile of toys they had was insane.

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Dude, the pile of toys they had was insane.

Yeah but he has like 9 gazillion LT's and LTlas running around.

That tournament is for a good cause but gets more expensive every year. $400 entry and $10 toy per player.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah but he has like 9 gazillion LT's and LTlas running around.

That tournament is for a good cause but gets more expensive every year. $400 entry and $10 toy per player.

LOL, that's pretty funny.

I agree, but the expense does keep rising. I guess you can charge a premium when you have something going with that kind of momentum and popularity.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
I'm just disappointed that all you jokers thought a redneck from KY couldn't light a propane heater without blowing the place up.

I wasn't about to stand around and get exploded up while you wanted to get your jollies off playing with some odd looking propane contraption.

dponder

Addicted to Softballfans
It's fo da kids.... Roe luh da kids....

LOL

I wasn't about to stand around and get exploded up while you wanted to get your jollies off playing with some odd looking propane contraption.

Please. If "get your jollies off" is code for "using the propane contraption to create heat, improve life, and play comfortably", well, then... yeah.

dont forget that team broke up... then got back together after cutting everyone and tryn to get them back... lol

So what you are saying is you weren't really a baller to begin with, just wanted to hang out with the cool kids. :D