Toys 4 Tots Palm Springs Dec 7-9

AtomicWS

Addicted to Softballfans
Tell your team to step up, Gary! I really can't talk since we've never played this one before but I've tried. I actually think I'm in town this year so we'll see.

Nice to see you got on a team Mac.

dgambill85

Banned User
A team may or may not be making a guest appearance at this that I may not be apart of. The odds are correct LT so that is $200. I appreciate my share this weekend haha.

dgambill85

Banned User
Hey Alex is For the Fallen gonna be there? I want to see these majors players go at it. I heard wegman got snapped off last year going middle.

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Hey Alex is For the Fallen gonna be there? I want to see these majors players go at it. I heard wegman got snapped off last year going middle.

Rusty Bumgardner, was snapped off, but it wasn't a laser. Also BJ Fulk and my local buds threw some fist inside the bar, fun times. It's great all the spectating you can do when your team goes 0-2 haha

tap2284

Watching baseball somewhere

Yes... 4 The Fallen will be there.... and from what I am hearing, will be some good teams out there.

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Rusty Bumgardner, was snapped off, but it wasn't a laser. Also BJ Fulk and my local buds threw some fist inside the bar, fun times. It's great all the spectating you can do when your team goes 0-2 haha

Threw fists against each others faces or were on the same side throwing fists? Tell the story.

krakrt

Addicted to Softballfans
Words were exchanged, things were said andnext you knew it both guys and others were at blows with each other.
At first they both were buying each other drinks at the bar andnext thing you know it, super heavy weight ultimate fighter

PHX5054

Addicted to Softballfans
Words were exchanged, things were said andnext you knew it both guys and others were at blows with each other.
At first they both were buying each other drinks at the bar andnext thing you know it, super heavy weight ultimate fighter

SOme big boys throwing their weight around lol.