Not GTG turnupthelights aka Daniel Jiacopello selling bats he doesn't have

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
a degenerate gambler...nice

his thread was a little fishy all of a sudden he has 2 27 oz J3A's. I was actually looking for one myself and was pissed when I saw that thread and both bats were already sold.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
And st100h for $160. Priced to make people jump fast and not think as clearly. Maybe learned that from poker.

I've been sending him 3-6 message an hour just to remind him that I am not going anywhere until I get my refund. Plan to do all night tonight and tomorrow morning as well :)

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
Odds are most of that money has already been gambled away. I was part of the poker community and 2plus2 and a couple other forums for a number of years, its scary what people with a gambling problem will do to "get even."

I just called paypal and they are escalating my dispute to a claim immediately so help speed up the process as much as they can. I would suggest everyone that is working with paypal to try to do this.

I just called paypal and they are escalating my dispute to a claim immediately so help speed up the process as much as they can. I would suggest everyone that is working with paypal to try to do this.

I did this also,I just hope that he doesn't have all of the money out of his account already.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
There was also a note on the blog entry from a guy on 2p2 who claims he got his money back, I have an old account on 2p2 I send him an PM and see if he can maybe help.

I did this also,I just hope that he doesn't have all of the money out of his account already.
That wouldn't matter to us. Paypal would return the funds to us and charge him back for it. I can see him having a huge negative paypal account when this is all done.

todo-nada

Addicted to Softballfans
I know this is a deal between you and the guy but to get my money back Id do anything
If I were you guys id look him up on whitepages or some of those other websites that link relatives and start hitting up his moms his aunt whoever I find till he refunds. But thats just me.
Good luck working this out!!

I know this is a deal between you and the guy but to get my money back Id do anything
If I were you guys id look him up on whitepages or some of those other websites that link relatives and start hitting up his moms his aunt whoever I find till he refunds. But thats just me.

this may be an option , we will stop at nothing to get our money back,like some of the other bros,im not going away till this is resolved one way or another.

Pretty sure a lot of guys are going to be making calls to his local police dept's tomorrow. I have suggested that to anyone that has send paypal as a gift...DO IT QUICK. Call first thing in the morning tomorrow and get the ball rolling.
And guys that paid as regular good...call paypal and get your disputed moved up to a claim. That way all the money gets back to use quickly.