Not GTG turnupthelights aka Daniel Jiacopello selling bats he doesn't have

ralphrscott

Addicted to Softballfans

sent me this when i asked for a refund, not my paypal, is this anyone's who had an issue? then he says he cant send it to me bc it shows it will take 3-5 days to process so he is trying to find a way to send it instantly

This is me,,, He sold me the bat Saturday and was supposed to ship out Yesterday. I asked if he shipped and he said "Issues refund." So I went on the forum and found this post. What Is going on??

ralphrscott

Addicted to Softballfans
I have all the texts Downloaded, Can I email this to anyone? Otherwise I will try to take a picture of them. I have the Galaxy S4 if anyone knows how to take a self pick of them.

HEY EVERYONE...shoot me a pm with what you bought, how much you paid, and if you have a refund yet. I am going to make a new post with everything in it so we can track and try to make sure everyone gets what they are owed.

rhound50

Rec Coed Superstar
WOW...really??

I am trying to help organize everyone and help out the guys who need it and you say no?

Edit your first post and add all the info there. No need to have two threads about the same thing.

Additionally all the guys who bought from him
need to leave feedback in Itrader.

Edit your first post and add all the info there. No need to have two threads about the same thing.

Additionally all the guys who bought from him
need to leave feedback in Itrader.

Doing that right now. And already added my itrader feedback. Hope everyone else does too.

tcb1423

<font color="Red">Addicted to SoftballFans</font>
damn i also paid for a j3a but he said his friend dipped out with bat and he would give me a refund...wtf

ralphrscott

Addicted to Softballfans
goof1.jpg

OnlySolo

You mad?
I deleted it because I didn't want anyone else to be scammed. Btw how many of you guys were buying the NIW ones?

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
Come on OnlySolo no one does that, it's against the rules.

damn i also paid for a j3a but he said his friend dipped out with bat and he would give me a refund...wtf

pm me me details and I will add you to the list

I deleted it because I didn't want anyone else to be scammed. Btw how many of you guys were buying the NIW ones?

Ok...as far as I know everyone was expecting used ones. He did offer me a NIW one for $245 after I paid the $160 for the used one he send me pictures of but said no.

Well someone posted they were getting NIW and he told me he sold a few NIW.

All the guys that i have talked to got used ones for $160 (or the 28oz sy98h...which he said he had 1 of and there are 3 guys that paid for that). So that means there are probably more guy out there that haven't even seen this thread yet. And I assume there is at least 1 person that is assuming they are getting a 28oz j3a for $160 since he had that in his original thread and posted that it was sold.

NDshotokan

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Good work on this thread and getting everything organized. I'm impressed. I'm still deeply saddened that people are so lazy/cheap that they send money to a COMPLETE FREAKING STRANGER as a gift. It makes no sense to me... really.

But bravo getting this turd burgler put in his place.

Hebrew Hacker

Derby Jew
Egg Harbor City is about an hour from me...I can drive down if need be (not a threat). If he's serious about paypal being the issue, I can pick up cash from him and send you all checks, or can transfer into my bank account and then send paypal. Or, if he does in fact have bats, I can pick them up and ship them out. My cell is 302-897-5977 if any of you needs to reach me.

tcb1423

<font color="Red">Addicted to SoftballFans</font>
i just checked my payapl he has sent a refund peniding til august 2nd...damn any1 wanna sell me a j3a...:(

ralphrscott

Addicted to Softballfans
Egg Harbor City is about an hour from me...I can drive down if need be (not a threat). If he's serious about paypal being the issue, I can pick up cash from him and send you all checks, or can transfer into my bank account and then send paypal. Or, if he does in fact have bats, I can pick them up and ship them out. My cell is 302-897-5977 if any of you needs to reach me.

My refund is pending but if you look at the texts that I posted he said he still has the bat. I would rather him send me the bat. Thank goodness I sent pay paypal as goods

This is awesome. I think a few of the guys that sent paypal as a gift could use your help with this.

i just checked my payapl he has sent a refund peniding til august 2nd...damn any1 wanna sell me a j3a...:(

I will add you to the list.

My refund is pending but if you look at the texts that I posted he said he still has the bat. I would rather him send me the bat. Thank goodness I sent pay paypal as goods

I seriously doubt that he has the bats. Maybe 1 of each but he sold 3 of 1 and 9 of the other...