Uncle Si Buy-In

militaryballer

Addicted to Softballfans
If there is a second round of these I would like to get in.....Was in the middle of a move when this order was placed....

sjury

The Old Man
hey sent the money in about 2 months ago and still no jersey. What going on?

Reading is a wonderful skill. The order was being placed on 5-21-13. With a 15-20 business day turn time. Which means This last Tuesday was supposed to be the ship day. He's a week or so overdue, but remember, it's a hell of a lot easier to print and ship 20 jerseys to 1 person then 20 jerseys to 20 people.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Reading is a wonderful skill.

LOL .... :confused:

The order was being placed on 5-21-13. With a 15-20 business day turn time. Which means This last Tuesday was supposed to be the ship day. He's a week or so overdue, but remember, it's a hell of a lot easier to print and ship 20 jerseys to 1 person then 20 jerseys to 20 people.

Members buy based on how this thread was worded. ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT if all orders are being shipped to one person or 20 as the original post suggest 15-20 business days.

Reading is a wonderful skill .... :D

'' The order will be submitted on 5/21. (turn time is 15-20 business days)Price is $55 shipped to your door with tracking. ''

- Order to be submitted on 5/21.
- 20 business days would be 6/19 (5/27 is considered a Holiday)
- A tracking number should have been provided no later than 6/20 based on the original post by clbell71.

As soon as someone posts up a NGTG, clbell71 will be labeled accordingly.

sjury

The Old Man
I did say he was a week late. Which I don't think is bad. If we can have dealers marked "bad" for being late you might as well line up every one from the Uniforms section and put a bad dealer label on them.

Crob10

Coach
Any sort of contact would be nice... Only takes a minute to write a post saying "hey guys sorry running a little behind". Not hard

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
^^ agreed, ive emailed twice and still nothing. Got a lot of money in with this guy between Ninja turtles and these... A simple post wouldnt hurt... Question is how long do you let it go before a PP claim??

Bellbr

The Veteran
at this point i just rather have my money back..i could have went and got the jersey done myself if i knew it was gonna be like this..

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
What the hell is with some of these uniform guys? So many negative post in these sections about terrible communication or people getting ripped off. Only reason i went with this guy is because the first round of the ninja turtle jerseys seemed to go pretty smooth... I could care less if they are running behind just let people know.. a simple "hey guys im sorry, but they are jammed up at the printers at the moment and ill let you know as soon as i do" ...

smooth01

Addicted to Softballfans
PM sent to you,being I didn't get in on the order maybe I can take their order and you can refund their money.

EA Sports

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone been able to get ahold of him in the past couple weeks? I haven't gotten a reply to my emails and his pm box is always full.

longball32

Underhand HR hitter
Emailed 3 times this week, with no response, Before this week he normally responded within a few minutes of emails, so im not sure whats going. maybe hes on vacation for the 4th week.. Noticed he has not been on SBF since june 26th

Crob10

Coach
He just responded to my email I sent him he said tracking numbers will be sent out tomorrow hopefully he stands by that...

kldaugherty65

Kosair Charities
emailed him again today

I'm waiting on replacement jerseys and a refund for mistakes that were made to the original jerseys.

Any body getting communication from him? If so, how (what email or whatever)?