Under rated

rx7_omaha

Outstanding Bad Dealer
I have never been a fan of Combat until now. I got a nice trade deal worked out on a 27oz fl Combat Virus Enhanced Player Model and wow. I have seen other people on here talk about how it is over looked by alot of people.....why tho?

Last edited:

whogotz

dilligaf?
one of my favorite bats for sure because of it being underrated. i think it was said on here that it was released at the same time as another hot bat and got overlooked. threads like this make me want to buy my old one back.

oilslick58

Addicted to Softballfans
before it gained a good following, the PLague came out..............Everyone wants the shiny one :)

LSU_MJL

WHO DAT!!!
before it gained a good following, the PLague came out..............Everyone wants the shiny one :)

yeah, I think Plague came out around same time and it was the cool bat to have.

I have a Plague and my bro has Enhanced. I'd swing either any time honestly. Enhanced is just as nasty IMO

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I have mixed emotions. Got one that was eh and then it broke. I have another with a 10" vertical crack that won't die and is redicioulous. If they were mostly like that one I would say one of the top Combats. But with my limited experience only having 2 not quite sure what to think

ehudmh

Left-Handed Assassin
The Enhanced is one that I haven't swung, but just from what people say, I am sure it's a bat I'd BP and then one day just realize it has awakened.

If anyone has one they want to send me, feel free. ;)

RokRaider826

Ex Softball Who-re
I traded a barely broke in BJ Fulk for a 26oz Bal,after getting use to the shorter barrel. That was my bat of choice,it made me a Combat believer. I also had the green OG Virus which was very hot as well. I know alot of guys where I play at who brought the Virus Enhanced just to crack it to get a Plaque. Once they started using the V.E,they to became believer and no longer wanted the Plaque. I would love to get my hands on another 1,so if anybody have 1 they want to get rid of please let me know.