USA/ Canada Unis...

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
Don't know who did the shirts, but I would have thought they could have created shirts that flow better into the stock pants. Biggest game of the year for slo pitch as far as exposure...should have had a more polished look out there.

jlope

I agree. I thought the pants were too plain anyways

Boombah should have flowed them together or go with a simpler pant. Solid with a thin pinstripe.

More importantly...can-a-duh got shelacked.

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
Boombah should have flowed them together or go with a simpler pant. Solid with a thin pinstripe.

More importantly...can-a-duh got shelacked.

it would have been hard to flow the pants w how the stripe on the uniform is more in the front than on the side though. Pants w a thick stripe would have been better

jlope

it would have been hard to flow the pants w how the stripe on the uniform is more in the front than on the side though. Pants w a thick stripe would have been better

Has Cat worn your gear? STFU. :)

rightsideswine

Banned User
very olympic looking. Wadda ya want? A bunch of skulls and flames so the look like all the douche teams playing D ball? I like them the way they are.

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
very olympic looking. Wadda ya want? A bunch of skulls and flames so the look like all the douche teams playing D ball? I like them the way they are.

Thats not what he was getting at. Hes saying the pants didnt flow w the shirts. Look at the side if the uni where the red meets the white. Hes saying that should have flowed straight into the pants. Been more professional looking.

rightsideswine

Banned User
I guess im the only person that has watched the olympics before...ivee never seen countries have perfect matching pants/jerseys like slowpitch soft ball league/tourney teams do. Thats a feature of wanna be athlete douchiness exclusive to old guys trying to relive their JV glory days. That's all I was trying to say.

jlope

Surprised Jlope hasn't started a NGTG thread on Boombah yet.

:)...I'm cool with the look, just match the sides up for a finished look. I'll talk to Wegs and Spike about it when I see them. :)