usa made full sub co.'s?

aauusa

Addicted to Softballfans
We do and they are made in house. And we have been in business for 30+ years. Let me know if I can help.

Thanks
Dan Noel
American Athletic Uniforms Inc.
90 Eastview Ave
Valparaiso, FL 32580
850-729-1205
fax 850-729-3366
www.aauusa.com

Which full-sub Jersey companies make them in the United States?

What do you mean by "make them in the United States?"?

If the fabric is manufactured in the US, using raw materials purchased from US factories?

If the partially finished pieces are assembled in the US?

If the printer and the ink are manufactured in the US?

"Made in the USA" is often a purposely misleading marketing statement.

Rynxprs

Red-Eye Sports
I'm sure he is referring to the actual print, cut and sewing...not all the misc equipment required to make them.
Most of the new companies that are popping up use overseas manufacturing.

sjury

The Old Man
There are a lot of guys doing Full Sub work in the US. A big tip off is if they shoot you a nice low price...

Bengie

Addicted to Softballfans
CAGEAR.com does and has been for the last 5 years, hit us up but sjury is right domestic full service in house manufacturers of this type of gear could not offer $25 dollar full subs and make ends meet at the end of the day.

chuck gossow

Pacific Headwear Dealer
Giving some thought to that question. A few things camr to mind.
Being a print er and pacific dealer, we feel we offer usa made products...but I can't honestly offer them as made in the usa...but...take a case of tshirts that come from anywhere in thr world and I get a good priceand we have a hanes factory close by too So i buy the tees for a fair price they are wharehoused by american warehouses orders are taken from me by an american...I pay with amrican monet and taxes to usa...thry ate thrn shipped by an american company to my shop in america..
I.me.an american has contactedvan american customer who needs baseball dhirts...I design them then I print them and I dhip thrm out to that amrican customer and pay the freight in dollsrs from my american bank.

[/COLOso my thougjt is that my product isvamerican made
Thrn I think what it would take for me to make caps orvt shirtsvandvi just can't affordvto do thst. I have hadvseveral kabor unionscask for products but they must say union made in the usa...those seven times the price of offshore.
It is good business to buy offshore and do thevrrsr in country.any thoughts?

sjury

The Old Man
Chuck, I think you missed the point. The OP wanted to know about American made Full Dyes.

Everyone knows that todays standard dye poly tees are mostly made over seas. Look at Easton, Worth, Rawlings apparel it's all made in Venezuela, or Guatemala. You can get American made shirts, they cost more which makes it a shirt that's more retail and with everyone fighting over a dollar on a tee, it's better to use what your supplier has in his warehouse.

chuck gossow

Pacific Headwear Dealer
mn, that post loooked bad! lae night and tiny little cell pnone...sorry readers...my point was at what point does a product become american made? omnce the product hits the stqates, its all american from there...maybe i should have opened a new thread...sorry again. but i think its an interesting topic. i ship to canada and that is a pain at 2400 caps...and try using UPS to do it... you would think the usa would make things easier to get our products to canada...or is it canada?
anyways, its a lot of work...

alpine25

Banned User
we are a Canadian company

we are a Canadian company

we are a pacific headwear dealer, full subs, semi subs you name it.....we make a lot of stuff in house , as well as using an American supplier for our work.

We only use North American suppliers of all of our Blank products and try to use only American and Canadian manufacturers and artists.

People on sites like this do make it harder when they slash prices by using manufacturers off shore.

And believe me there are a lot of them. (I have received samples from companies in India from companies on here saying they are made in the USA .... ) In fact when I first started I was one of them . Ethically I could not do it any longer and wanted to keep my money in North America.

the only way to start getting more things manufactured in the US or Canada is by not supporting these people shipping money out of our economies.

there are also people on this site that offer FREE art.... a lot of these companies only do so because they outsource all of their art overseas...so instead of paying an artist a decent wage they pay 5-10$ per design...

I think we would all love to only buy things made here by North Americans but until we all stop supporting it, it will never go away.

so I know how much fabric costs,sewing costs,ink costs and paper costs.... what do you all really think is left for profit to keep the doors open at 35$ per shirt.... let alone at 25 like some people are offering here..... there s a reason for that low cost....

Unless a company can provide transparency in the entire supply chain, it cannot ethically claim to be made in the USA/Canada, solely.

For apparel to be truly, and wholly, "Made in the USA", nothing can have happened in its production outside of the USA...from the raw materials(growing, processing, etc.), to refinement, to production, to design, to logistics, to marketing, etc..etc...etc..

sjury

The Old Man
Don't be so technical.... 99% of the tees Dye Subbed are made another country. 99% of all the fabric used for DyeSub is made elsewhere. What the OP was looking for is printed and sewn in the US. It's the same way with cars. Looking for US made car means US assembled,which could mean a Honda and others these days. I agree with alpine...if it's designed, printed and sewn in the US or Canada it's made there. Again if you get a $25 full dye it's not US made.

Los

DUDLEYARAMIS
I am not going to comment on this without hurting some ones feelings. I get daily emails from Chinese and Pakistani companys soliciting my work.

Elite Sports buys from both comapny's who mill here in states and importers who bring in material from elsewhere. We try and feed our local business as much as we can. We dont out source overseas. We cut print and sew in house.

Here is the hurt feelings:

About 75 % of these people claiming to do work in house are going overseas and cutting off tags and relable the garment so you dont know. The reason I know this, is because the overseas companies soliciting work use the finish product for advertising. Now you will get some people back pedaling on this.

We stamp our products made in usa because we can back the purchasing of the raw materials on all our apparel for our full custom subs. All products are cut sewn and printed in California. All our thread ink paper and textile is purchased from US companies. Thats as close as we can get to Made in America.

Jimmy34

Board Prick
Am I right in thinking that the og poster is using a cell phone made in the USA, wearing shoes and clothing made in the USA, driving a car made with ALL USA parts, watching a TV made in the USA???

If not what's the point here...if you are wearing anything other than 100% cotton made in USA with all USA components, which from what I'm told is getting near impossible, you are being hypocritical...

Now, if you ask if the full subs are cut and sewn and printed here, well that's a valid question...

MADE IN THE USA means assembled here in the USA, not specifically using 100% American made materials...I'm not sure it's even possible to live life using only made in the USA products whos entire makeup is ONLY from the USA...

Here's the definition of "Made in the USA" - The Made in USA mark is a country of origin label indicating the product is "all or virtually all" made in the U.S. The label is regulated by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC).

seanbigguy

The Veteran
H&A Global Enterprises Inc . is a manufacturer of full dye sub uniform in Edison New Jersey. we buy our fabric from an American company in PA . we get our designs made from American artists , Print on Japanese large format printers , use European High release paper . Transfer on European High temperature machines . cut with Chinese cutters , sew them with Japanese sewing machines . Pack them in cartons supplied by American company . Use Fedex , UPS or even USPS for shipping . All these operations are carried out by Americans in America . The Company comprises of Americans , African Americans , Hispanic Americans , Pakistani Americans , Indian Americans , Polish Americans , Italian Americans and even native Americans which makes this a bunch of true Americans :) we do Private labeling for major companies that you see , use and wear for your uniform needs. In addition to that we have our own brand EVO9X .THE EVOLUTION OF SPORTSWEAR .

http://s1275.photobucket.com/user/evo9x178/media/DSC_0486_zps6142cd0c.jpg.html]
DSC_0486_zps6142cd0c.jpg
[/URL]

paavesports

Addicted to Softballfans
PAS has always been and will continue to be MADE in the USA ---

Pennsylvania Avenue Sports

Custom Uniforms

Current Delivery Window: 4 Weeks

** TEAM PACKAGE PRICES for 2014**

** PACKAGE PRICING **

All Packages Include the Price of Full-Sub Jerseys

Full-Sub Pants Package: $110/player

Regular Custom Pants Package: $100/player

Single-Braid Pants Package: $80/player

Plain Pants Package: $75/player

Teamwork Pants Package: $70/player

(Upgrade Pricing for 38-40 Waist & Up)

Full-Sub Jerseys
Base Price: $45 (Upgrade Pricing for XL & Up)
Minimum Initial Team Order: 10
** No Extra Fee for Add-Ons after Initial Team Order

Additional Team Items (below)...

Hats
Pacific 404M - Trucker Mesh
$25
Minimum Order (Initial or Add-On): 10

Custom Logo Fee
(Only for Created or Re-Created Art)
$75/ea. (One-Time Fee)
**Does not include Multiple Logos
**Supply Art in Vector File or Use our Art Files at no extra charge

please email orders to: [email protected]
(include ship address & contact phone #)

Pennsylvania Avenue Sports
www.pennsylvaniaavenuesports.com

THANK YOU for SUPPORTING Made in the USA Products!

Philip Stambaugh
President - Pennsylvania Avenue Sports
EMAIL: [email protected]