USA vs Futures / USA vs Canada

tmpnick16

Addicted to Softballfans
I really need to give these guys some ooooooppping lessons. Really disappointed :-/

Last edited:

ATL Rookie

Manager
Thanks.

So only one "OG" bat (Recoil) being used. Do they have to use the newest bat from whatever manufacturer they're sponsored by? I'd like to see some of these guys come up with a webbed up 1000 hit scn3 or something :D

You think any of these guys have had a bat last 1k hits?

Connell could turn a NIW Shrek into a 2 piece in 500 swings.

dodge1

Addicted to Softballfans
A lot of these guys are reps so they are trying to sell more of the newest bats out by swinging them on ESPN. Isenhower obviously is not.

Adamal24

Never Settle™
Any idea what ball they are using? I have seen some half swing 350+ bombs in just two innings.....would hate to think these guys are using shaved and extra enloaded bats.

it couldn't be the fact that they are that much better than you at softball :rolleyes:

What's the bat that Rulli and Reyna were using?

Vector O....

Vector O is legiiiit.

that ****er Reyna smashes the ball.

Yeah he does, and he's sick in the field.. used to play against him in league down in Tampa.

Chris_R

I Thought I Reacted Well
Capacity crowd of 52 people it seems. Thats about 45 more than I see at our league games

BIG JOE

One hit left!
Thats my boy mr Fulk! I like his hit and sit technique. If he had to run them out on league night he would get tired!

1STUNNA

Addicted to Softballfans
it couldn't be the fact that they are that much better than you at softball :rolleyes:

Vector O is legiiiit.

Yeah he does, and he's sick in the field.. used to play against him in league down in Tampa.

I am not doubting there skill level but I have played enough softball to notice that the balls are going out with effortless swings....there aint enough spin in the world for balls to go that far. Example number 55 futures backside 400 bomb..please! There no hate in this post just an observation. You got defensive like you dating someone on the team..

BIG JOE

One hit left!
I agree, the bats are thin! These balls are smoked and I have played against a couple of these guys. They hit hard but not with effortless swings!