Using BP as therapy

mutigerfan21

Addicted to Softballfans
So I got a lot of things on my mind right now. So decided to get away from it all for a little while I went and took some BP off the tee tonight. Just me, my bats, and iPod. Have to admit I feel better, anybody else use BP as a stress reliever or just to get away from things for a little while?

RightSideHitter

Addicted to Softballfans
All the time. There's nothing like taking a little frustration out on a softball.

My rule is if you feel good, take BP. If you are mad, take BP. If you are stressed, take BP. You get the point.

popo4u

Addicted to Softballfans
All the time. There's nothing like taking a little frustration out on a softball.

My rule is if you feel good, take BP. If you are mad, take BP. If you are stressed, take BP. You get the point.

The only caveat here is if you are mad...shoot middle during BP. Take it out on somebody else :D

mjross81

Surrounded by estrogen
I took some BP, dislocated my knee and now have to go to therapy. Thanks for bringing up bad memories **** face :mad::D

mtinich

The Veteran
i agree! usually i'll do it with one of my friends because i lack a tee but it's way better hitting regular BP, especially when i'm angry or upset, i'll hit BP and that's usually where i get my crappy swings out of the way before a game

obagain

Dr. bats are for wimps
Not just stress relief, if I am feeling down a good round of bp where I feel I acomplished something always picks me up and gets my day back on track.

RT Addict

\m/NEED MORE COWBELL\m/
BP is a great stress reliever.... I just visualize some offending face on the ball and WHAMMO, ALICE - STRAIGHT TO THE MOON!!!!!

CJ8

Addicted to Softballfans
Had a therapy session last night. Got about 50 swings and 8 beers in. I feel better.

MizakisBizak

Fat & Slow, but still GTG
Taking BP makes me realize how weak I am just leaves me more frustrated. :D

I grab an 8lb. maul and go split wood. I get a good workout AND I stock up for winter warmth at the same time.

MrNixter

Addicted to Softballfans
BP works for me, or go down to the gun range and go through a couple hundred rounds works as well

bigjoe21

Addicted to Softballfans
I ride my harley or take my kid to the go kart track. Something about focusing on driving makes everything else go away. Bp is always fun don't get me wrong but I guess for me it does not make me focus on one thing to make everything else disapear.

Just my .02 cents

redwards92

Addicted to Softballfans
this is exactly what I did yesterday.

lately lifes a ***** and hitting around for the first time in a few weeks was great.

Woody8607

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Exercising in general is good for your mental health. For instance if I get up early and workout I feel a lot better that day then if I didn't work out. With softball though you're getting you sweat on and it's badass so... yea

Bout350

Addicted to Softballfans
Depends on how I hit :D

^^^^ this. Had a crappy 1st round of BP and got fed up and almost went home. Took myself out the box, picked up my glove and let someone else hit while I got in some OF work. Came up for round 2 and felt much better. I don't really use if for stress relief, but it does make my day better. Actual games are my stress relief as I get to hang out with friends, drink, and play ball.

Chrisklol

301' Bombs
I use BP for several reasons. I really love hitting and improving my game. Although at the same time it's been a good way to get my name out there..