Very Soon I will post the epic fails of SNL

BigD-#7

Addicted to Softballfans
Last time I checked he was trying to use the board rules to resolve an issue. If he is no longer dealing with SNL and is going through the board to resolve and issue then it becomes all of our problems. But apparently then only thing that is currently getting accomplished is an increase in post counts. You and SNLs obviously have issues that need to be resolved. None of which will apparently be done through the board since they want nothing to do with you and are not currently commenting to anything you are saying on here. Maybe instead of constantly coming on here and arguing with other board members and constantly replying to everyone with the same/similar posts, take the matters into your own hands and contact SNL or turn it into a legal matter.

And yes people do get pissed off and upset when someone sends a bat that was not in the condition that was posted.....And yes they deserve to be banned or end up with a NGTG feedback but those people do not own a business and there is only one way to deal with those people and that is through the board. You on the other hand have other options and if you are wanting money returned to you then find other options of getting it.

I am saying this for your own benefit man. We all know you have issues with them and there are things we can all do individually to help board members when there is a NGTG seller by getting them contact info, addresses, emails, etc.. but in this case the person you are going after isnt going anywhere and nothing is being solved on this thread so save yourself some time and everyone else and create a new strategy on how to deal with this situation. Seems like your time would be worth more spent on something else.

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Jlope - do you go through all this nonsense with EVERYTHING in your life? I mean really, your 30 something epic fails have turned out to be 3 or 4 items messed up. Does EVERY customer service dept from every store in the country - know who you are? I can see why SNL doesn't want to deal with you ever again. Normally, you can get more being nicer than mean with businesses.

You've been blacklisted - deal with it!

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
Jlope - do you go through all this nonsense with EVERYTHING in your life? I mean really, your 30 something epic fails have turned out to be 3 or 4 items messed up. Does EVERY customer service dept from every store in the country - know who you are? I can see why SNL doesn't want to deal with you ever again. Normally, you can get more being nicer than mean with businesses.

You've been blacklisted - deal with it!

Once again, another baseless generalization. There are 3-4 remaining issues. Being nicer...is there anything more nicer than giving them
more order and being patient while they fix most of their mistakes? Yep, I'm a nightmare.

JP6

PiehouseSix.com is here.
Once again, another baseless generalization. There are 3-4 remaining issues. Being nicer...is there anything more nicer than giving them
more order and being patient while they fix most of their mistakes? Yep, I'm a nightmare.

Nightmare...to say the least.

jlope

Haha... Piece of work for sure....

Nah, just a guy who wants what he paid for. You on the other hand have nothing to do with this at all. But you just keep chiming in...if you want attention, I am here for you...how was your day? Anything new in your life? Take any new pictures lately?

baptism

shorts.jpg

here's the snl mock up for the pants/shorts. notice the note on the file...the pants i have...the logos are backwards.

95.jpg

navy-1.jpg

here's an example of colors not matching...not the best pic, but look at the golds...SNL made both of these.

these are the left legs...another example of backwards logos

leftlegs.jpg

I'm not on one side or the other, but WOW!!!!!!! These jersey's are awesome!

jlope

Thanks man. I will say this...when they listen and make things correctly...they are top notch. Example, it took awhile to get that star collage correct. I was on the phone, sent drawings and pics. It took over a week just to get it right. I tell everyone the same thing...if you have an idea and you know how it's supposed to look...don't settle.

I may not be a AI guy, but I know how to make things look good. I suggest that companies have concept guys as well as designers. We would see a whole lot more diverse looks on the field.

baptism

Thanks man. I will say this...when they listen and make things correctly...they are top notch. Example, it took awhile to get that star collage correct. I was on the phone, sent drawings and pics. It took over a week just to get it right. I tell everyone the same thing...if you have an idea and you know how it's supposed to look...don't settle.

I may not be a AI guy, but I know how to make things look good. I suggest that companies have concept guys as well as designers. We would see a whole lot more diverse looks on the field.

Definitely very impressive man. I'm from northern indiana and I remember the first time we went down south and saw the shinetime jerseys. Absolutely awesome! I wish I had an idea like that.

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
Instead of reading this all again, the question I have is why not go somewhere else after say 3 mistakes? If this company is so bad, why continue to send them business? Because you got special pricing? I will be down in Indy for a NSA NIT I think, believe it is the first weekend in May. You should come talk to me as I would love to hear more about this story and the answers to my question. I truly hope you don't treat other issues in life this way. "I know you cheated on me 34 times honey, but you still owe me for mistakes."

jlope

Pitt...I'll get you hooked up

baptist...thanks

hearns...simple answer...color matches and designs. Hard to cahnge in the middle of the season...nothing would match. But look me up in Indy. And no, I don't treat every issue in my life like this...I am doing on to others as they have done on to me. :)

hearnjs20

Addicted to Softballfans
Not hard to match up colors for companies if you already have something to match up to. Maybe the otehr companies out there would like a piece of your business. Sounds like you got a ton going on. Looking forward to seeing you in the field sometime very soon.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Not hard to match up colors for companies if you already have something to match up to. Maybe the otehr companies out there would like a piece of your business. Sounds like you got a ton going on. Looking forward to seeing you in the field sometime very soon.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Good luck with that.

mac0822

Alpha Male
Thanks Splash. Who are you to call anyone flip flop.......Mr. "I will NEVER use Sports55".

haha. Good point, but money talks in this world.

You going to RI this weekend? If so, find me. I'll be the good looking guy with hot women all around him.

jlope

It's not as easy as you think, I mean look at the SNL issues they had and they had the exact colors. I am using someone else. Pretty soon, I'll post the 2011 look.

Like I said, hit me up at the diamond.

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Have you tried clenching your little fists and stamping your feet? I think that might work.

sk31

Unicorn tags for days
Have you tried using a shorter rope when you Michael Hutchence?

No, but I had to Google wtf a Michael Hutchence was just now.

Carry on with your tantrum. Don't forget to hold your breath until your face turns red. :mad:

jlope

No, but I had to Google wtf a Michael Hutchence was just now.

Carry on with your tantrum. Don't forget to hold your breath until your face turns red. :mad:

But you didn't deny the act...awesome.