Very Soon I will post the epic fails of SNL

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Just to recap what you are owed.

1. Cd with the vector files - Not obligated as Toad explained to you.
1. Pair of pants to be remade - What was wrong with it? I don't think you ever specified.
1. Shirt to be remade (blob on logo) just read where them shirts took care of a similar situation. - You stated this was the gift?
1. A remake of the expedited hoodie for the 12 yr old girl. What was wrong with it? I don't think you ever stated that.

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans

[/I]

i believe James23 instead of a CD sent him a email with vector files. Which he didn't have to do, instead jlope isn't smart enough to be able to figure out the difference between jpgs and vector files. Figure it out kid!

AJ22

Super Moderator

1. Pair of pants to be remade - What was wrong with it? I don't think you ever specified.
1. Shirt to be remade (blob on logo) just read where them shirts took care of a similar situation. - You stated this was the gift?
1. A remake of the expedited hoodie for the 12 yr old girl. What was wrong with it? I don't think you ever stated that.

Your forgot one ..

Fail #38 ..

1. Written proof of a guarantee of a 15 day turnaround time (post #200).

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
i believe James23 instead of a CD sent him a email with vector files. Which he didn't have to do, instead jlope isn't smart enough to be able to figure out the difference between jpgs and vector files. Figure it out kid!

So the 2 designers that received the files and opened it didn't know the difference between jpegs and vectors? I say it again, you are taking someone who has provided no proof that what I have posted has been nothing but factual as gospel. Do i really expect the files...not really. I knew when he spouted it off he wouldn't come through. I was used to it and that point.

do you work there?

But you guys brought up a great point about trademarked material. Seems I might have to make a phone call on Monday.

Last edited:

jlope

shorts.jpg

here's the snl mock up for the pants/shorts. notice the note on the file...the pants i have...the logos are backwards.

95.jpg

Last edited:

jlope

navy-1.jpg

here's an example of colors not matching...not the best pic, but look at the golds...SNL made both of these.

jlope

these are the left legs...another example of backwards logos

leftlegs.jpg

jlope

the back logo is covered by the hood, i talked with todd on the phone when placing the order to move the logo down to be seen. he said it would be done...guess what...it wasn't.

Last edited:

jlope

Fellas, obviously Jlope doesn't care about laws or policies or logic for that matter. He expects, by posting on this website and calling SNL out in a public forum, that he will receive what he wants.....like the powers to be that run SBF can work wonders like Oprah or something. While there are two sides to this story, it seems that one side has decided to completely cut ties and just walk away. So, now Jlope is left here fighting a battle against nobody.......goog luck with that.

man...if you were a shoe...you'd be a flip flop:

oakleydude44 said:
I no longer think of you as a pompous jerk, just a jerk, but even that might wear off. I just think it would have benefitted the board more had you listed everything at once. I do hope you get everything as promissed. Good luck! :D

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
man...if you were a shoe...you'd be a flip flop:

Just because I no longer think of you as a pompous jerk, doesn't mean I agree with your tactics. You just aren't getting it. Nothing you post on here is going to get anything resolved with SNL. They already stated that they are 100% finished with you, so what is dragging this out like this really doing for you? I can answer that for you, nodda, zip, nothing...........

Your point was made.....you think they owe you some items. Their point has been made.....that have washed their hands of you. At this point, you are waisting your time with this thread. Again, good luck in this oneway battle.

jlope

Just because I no longer think of you as a pompous jerk, doesn't mean I agree with your tactics. You just aren't getting it. Nothing you post on here is going to get anything resolved with SNL. They already stated that they are 100% finished with you, so what is dragging this out like this really doing for you? I can answer that for you, nodda, zip, nothing...........

Your point was made.....you think they owe you some items. Their point has been made.....that have washed their hands of you. At this point, you are waisting your time with this thread. Again, good luck in this oneway battle.

what's their point? examples are up and posted and they have offered no info to disprove what i am saying...sounds like a bad dealer to me. yes or no?

true story, i had 2 suppliers visit me at work this week. we sat down and both of them made the same comment: You have made us better. Why? because i worked with them to improve the way they internally handle their manufactured product.

think about it, SNl should have taken the issues and used them to improve the ways they internally:

1. take an order
2. manufacture
3. quality check

i had discussion about the whole process and it was explained to me...there really wasnt any QC...if there was... how do these things repeatedly get into a box? but maybe their new operating procedure will be to tell someone who has an issue, "we are done with you"...

just wondering out loud.

jlope

Their point is that they no longer want you as a customer. Bottom line.

point is...they still owe me product. and if the situation is not mutually resolved...as with anyone else on this board...are they a bad dealer? yes or no?

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
point is...they still owe me product. and if the situation is not mutually resolved...as with anyone else on this board...are they a bad dealer? yes or no?

Going back to waht AJ said, did the instances take place before the "sub" sections were created? I think you answered yes to this, then this will not count towards the "bad dealer" lable. So again, posting of this info on here has not nor will not get you the closure you want. Try using a means outside of this forum.

I am not arguing that your point is not valid, only that this is not the place to get your issues resolved.

jlope

Going back to waht AJ said, did the instances take place before the "sub" sections were created? I think you answered yes to this, then this will not count towards the "bad dealer" lable. So again, posting of this info on here has not nor will not get you the closure you want. Try using a means outside of this forum.

I am not arguing that your point is not valid, only that this is not the place to get your issues resolved.

yeah, but you are grasping technicalities to try to make a point and it's sad. they created the issue by not supplying what i paid for...it's that simple. they make claims and false opinions to discredit. then non vested parties interject menutia. dude take it to its simplest level. if you paid for something and you didnt get what you paid for...would you be upset or dissatisfied?

the easiest way for this to go away...say to SNL is what he saying about the issues correct? has anyone other than me in this thread done this? if this was a guy who sent a cracked bat...people would be bashing away without facts just on the inference. SNL is getting a pass and a license to take money that they frankly didnt earn. they should take ownership of their issues.

sad.

Sonny

The link is since broken so here is the proof. I'm done with your stupid lying vindictive ass. It's not my fault you don't know how to open up an illustrator file.

IF he's lying you can take him to court for libel. Which is what I'd do if someone was intentionally trying to sabotage my buisness by lying on this site. IJS

jlope

IF he's lying you can take him to court for libel. Which is what I'd do if someone was intentionally trying to sabotage my buisness by lying on this site. IJS

1. I'm not lying
2. I'm not trying to sabotage anything. Only trying get what I paid for. I have never told anyone at anytime not to use them. I am only stating facts or details of the events.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Like I said before, so what if they are labled as a "bad dealer" on this site. They will still get business and enough people will keep posting how great they are that it will overthrow the "bad dealer" lable. So, you doing all this just to get them a measley lable that will mean nothing to anyone, except you and you will still not have any of the stuff you want them to correct.

There are other ways for you to go after the results that you want. Nobody on this website is going to get that done for you. How hard is that to understand?

WiscBdevils06

Addicted to Softballfans
So the 2 designers that received the files and opened it didn't know the difference between jpegs and vectors? I say it again, you are taking someone who has provided no proof that what I have posted has been nothing but factual as gospel. Do i really expect the files...not really. I knew when he spouted it off he wouldn't come through. I was used to it and that point.

do you work there?

But you guys brought up a great point about trademarked material. Seems I might have to make a phone call on Monday.

No i do not work there, but obviously they don't want to do any more business with you ever...so this thread is worthless...all your "claims" are dead issues to them. As a business they have that right. Unless you paid for a set of pants that they decided to keep your money and not send you anything your points are not valid. Again whats the point of this thread seeing all your issues were from pre this sub board? James23 posted the email where he sent you the files. Therefore this thread should be deleted...

jlope

No i do not work there, but obviously they don't want to do any more business with you ever...so this thread is worthless...all your "claims" are dead issues to them. As a business they have that right. Unless you paid for a set of pants that they decided to keep your money and not send you anything your points are not valid. Again whats the point of this thread seeing all your issues were from pre this sub board? James23 posted the email where he sent you the files. Therefore this thread should be deleted...

Joe James posted a busted link...that link didn't detail what exactly was sent...and since you have SNL in your team sig...I understand your POV. So beat of luck to you.

jlope

Like I said before, so what if they are labled as a "bad dealer" on this site. They will still get business and enough people will keep posting how great they are that it will overthrow the "bad dealer" lable. So, you doing all this just to get them a measley lable that will mean nothing to anyone, except you and you will still not have any of the stuff you want them to correct.

There are other ways for you to go after the results that you want. Nobody on this website is going to get that done for you. How hard is that to understand?

Understand...I don't want them labeled either. But instead of poi ting all your questions and comments towards me...question them.

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
Maybe he was calling to sell some of his work? Don't worry when you get as good as noodle they will be calling you

potsie

I don't want a eyepatch
When you grow up do you want to be a mod? Let the mods do their job and unless you have a dog in this fight stay out of it

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
When you grow up do you want to be a mod? Let the mods do their job and unless you have a dog in this fight stay out of it

Oh my, did you use your firm voice tone with me there? :rolleyes:

Have you not been paying attention? I have been recommended that Jlope try to handle this another way; one that might actually get him the results he wants.

But, you are right I don't have a dog in this fight and it's useless trying to talk logic to someone that doesn't want to hear it. Good luck Jlope!