video taping at bats question

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
I see so many at bat videos, lots of sucky quality, lots of bad angles, so much trash talk on going middle......... well, I've seen a lot on the GoPro Hero 2 camera and the wrist strap, so I was wondering if anyone has a video using the GoPro Hero 2 (or anything similar) and mounting it either on the wrist strap or heck on the end of your bat for that matter, and then SHOOTING MIDDLE IN 1080P FROM A POV VIEW??? :confused: Again, all the other angles of vids just flat out suck or they were from a cheap ass pay as you go phone, so just wondering if some has a 1080p from like a gopro or some light weight model either strapped to yo wrist or bat (or even helmet if that ACE7 brawh ever comes back, but is video would catch a full shot because he turns his head to much) WORD! IT'S GETTING REAL IN THE WHOLE FOODS PARKING LOT!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Actually the more I think about this the best way to do this would be a ball mount...... does anyone know of a 1080p camera that is light enough and durable enough to mount to a ball so i can practice my 720 degree twisting, walk the box, middle crotch shots and see them in hi DEF??? I love replaying "my work" on 52 inch screen..... turns me on for some reason

TheTank

Star Player
What about a blimp so we could see some aerial footage? C'mon guys someone has to have one.

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah I'm gonna try and hit my camera?!?

1) know much about the new POV cameras??? :rolleyes: looks like NOT! 2) blasting baby maker nuts is the new "in" thing brawh, duh, don't you know??? You can face smash, ankle smash, or even the "make me miss work" smash, but brawh, if you don't know the latest rage, you betta axe someone! Now a days it's all about finding the 20 something, smart ass trash talking but yet really good pitcher who just got married or is about to get married with no kids yet and a SMOKING HAWT WIFE/GIRLFRIEND! Like duh, this is the newest technique and all the rage! Do you play in Alaska or something??? See, when you find this situation, you blast middle on his baby maker nutz, his woman wants kidz but he dont be able to produce those no mo since you decapitated his sperm, his bish will want someone else, she will hate you for a few months because she was in love with him, but if you know how to play it right (which I can tell you are not there yet), you can slowly work your way in and you have the HOTTEST CHICK ALL YOURS FROM YOUR LITTLE TURD CITY! WHOOP WHOOP! OH YEAH!!!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
What about a blimp so we could see some aerial footage? C'mon guys someone has to have one.
If it's got great pov zoom then yes............. again, sounds like no video taping fools out here. Why don't you search on youtube for gopro and you will see what i'm talking about! Can you only imagine this camera shooting a middle shot!!! WOW, IF YOU LOVE TO SHOOT MIDDLE YOU WILL AGREE WITH THE POTENTIAL OF THINGS YOU CAN POST ON SBF OR YOUTUBE! YOU WILL BE EPIC MIDDLE MASTER!!!! OH YEAH!!!

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Ok, camera in sunglasses or on the helmet of pitcher wins! I will try to set this up and post vids with no net!

Thundercats

Banned User
Ok, camera in sunglasses or on the helmet of pitcher wins! I will try to set this up and post vids with no net!

Your to late a member on here has already strapped a go pro to his pitching helmet and had middle blown up! Get with the times your a year late!

thesteve

Addicted to Softballfans
Mounting a GoPro to the end of your bat or to the ball is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard on this forum.